Starstream Think Tank

ShadowHounder

Bored bored bored. Work is boring me... because it's boring.

Any of you few Switch holders getting Pokemon in less then three weeks? I'd love to have someone to battle and trade with on the reg. And if you're undecided on which one to get, I'm getting Shield because... I don't know, magenta is more my color then cyan (wink if you get that esoteric reference). So get Sword... and trade me a Sirfetch'd. I'll trade you a Galarian Vuplix.

No one here plays Pokemon Go, do you? Besides me obviously since I'm asking the question. It is another place where we could battle and trade. Hell, since we can actually communicate, trading would be a lot easier. And I need someone to fight regularly. I DESPERATELY need Sinnoh stones and the are so impossible to get without a regular battle partner...
Can't afford a switch and Pokemon Go was ruined for me by the parents (Step mom plays it while driving even though she knows it's illegal and unsafe)

ShadowHounder

Hope you all enjoy the big reveal flood that is this mission...

Tobias is a bird-man and Yup has a kid... Also magic is real :p

ShadowHounder

20191105_134026.jpg
20191103_183906.jpg
20191103_182314.jpg
Everyone, meet my uncle's look puppers: Meaty

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Sigh... no one even remembers dragon girl.

Zetana Alehendra Dracomo, first and last princess of the Ignis race, former prisoner in the Zoo of the Collector, escaped during the fight with Sirius Ravenwood, heavily implied to have snuck on board the Golden Wind.

Dahlexpert

Sigh... no one even remembers dragon girl.

Zetana Alehendra Dracomo, first and last princess of the Ignis race, former prisoner in the Zoo of the Collector, escaped during the fight with Sirius Ravenwood, heavily implied to have snuck on board the Golden Wind.

Ou her I though you were talking about an anime. Hell we can have her talk to Blisk. Also isn't the mermaid also on board?