Starstream Think Tank

ShadowHounder

256 I believe, yes. The question is if there will be a good way to make money. X & Y had it perfect with the Lumiose city Restaurants, where with the right combination of pokemon to fight with, an amulet coin and the money boosting ability that lasted throughout the entire five rounds because it doesn't fade until after the battle even after its time is up and it was one fight after another, you could make a ton of that Poke-dosh and get a ton of exp at the same time. Then they took it away and the only way to make money, or decent exp, is to fight the Elite Four over and over again (or hunt down Chanseys for exp like you have a grudge against them or something...). Hopefully that isn't the case here. A change will have to be made with no Elite Four in this game.
508 total (max per stat is 252... And you can max out two stats with 4 EVs remaining)

Been playing a lot of Smogon with Pokemon Showdown... Would recommend looking into it if you want to learn Competitve battling.

ShadowHounder

256 I believe, yes. The question is if there will be a good way to make money. X & Y had it perfect with the Lumiose city Restaurants, where with the right combination of pokemon to fight with, an amulet coin and the money boosting ability that lasted throughout the entire five rounds because it doesn't fade until after the battle even after its time is up and it was one fight after another, you could make a ton of that Poke-dosh and get a ton of exp at the same time. Then they took it away and the only way to make money, or decent exp, is to fight the Elite Four over and over again (or hunt down Chanseys for exp like you have a grudge against them or something...). Hopefully that isn't the case here. A change will have to be made with no Elite Four in this game.
And don't forget to bring a mon with Payday :p

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Remember when abilities and items didn't exist? Or when Psychic type pokemon were OP? Or when Dragonite was the only dragon type and had no stab moves? XD
Or when there was no physical/special divide or when all dark moves were special making Dark Pokemon with High Atk but low SAtk useless? Or when you had to wait through a long save every time you used the PC? Or when there was an item limit?

Or when Pikachu was overhyped and the center of attention... oh, wait...

ShadowHounder

Or when there was no physical/special divide or when all dark moves were special making Dark Pokemon with High Atk but low SAtk useless? Or when you had to wait through a long save every time you used the PC? Or when there was an item limit?

Or when Pikachu was overhyped and the center of attention... oh, wait...
*cough* Fire types had the same problem *cough*

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Btw, saw the Addams Family last week. Enjoyed it. Would recommend. Might see the new Terminator movie tomorrow or Friday. Not sure about it considering the track record after 2 but we shall see.

ShadowHounder

Btw, saw the Addams Family last week. Enjoyed it. Would recommend. Might see the new Terminator movie tomorrow or Friday. Not sure about it considering the track record after 2 but we shall see.
I mean... Most of it is people complaining about continuity issues... In a movie where 95% of the plot involves time travel...

Insane Darkness

Yo, I am a good smasher. I smash with that one fire pussy, Incineroar. Kills in three hits and stuff. Also, Terry is fun. :3

Come at me scrublords. I'M WRIPPPPP3DD