Starstream Think Tank

ShadowHounder

Sigh... no one even remembers dragon girl.

Zetana Alehendra Dracomo, first and last princess of the Ignis race, former prisoner in the Zoo of the Collector, escaped during the fight with Sirius Ravenwood, heavily implied to have snuck on board the Golden Wind.
By heavily implied you mean you mentioned that someone snuck on board very briefly and assumed we would want to find out who it was... While characters like Master and Ghost were taking up a large portion of everyone's focus...

ShadowHounder

Sigh... you're right. Sorry...
I mean... If you want we can collab with that. I was just saying that teasing a new character when many well established characters (Tobias, Master, Ghost, Ash, etc) are grabbing a hell of a lot of attention to themselves... It's usually a good idea to ask someone to help with the introduction so you don't end up being feeling disappointed or negleted when people end up focusing on the big names.

Currently trying my best to keep my statements educational and not in an assholish way, hopefully I was able to here (sorry if I wasn't)

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Sorry about yesterday. The more I thought about it, the more I realized how right Shadow was. Bringing up the dragon girl when there is so much else going on was a stupid idea, especially considering all I had planned for her, which would have diverted attention away from what is important. This is supposed to be a short RP anyway and the pieces are already getting in place for a showdown with one or two of the main villains.

Just forget she even exists. I would go back and take out the part about her disappearing, but I'm too lazy and everyone already knows about her anyway.

Maybe I'll... stick her on Sirius' ship so he can kill her off... or she can face Yyashtra in battle and die there. Or maybe I'll just drop her entirely.

At any rate, like I just reminded you guys, the RP is supposed to be a short one, so don't go too crazy. I expect this to be wrapped up no later then the beginning of March, so that's about four months to get characters equipped with bracelet artifacts (if I don't drop that stupid sub plot too), and for us to face off against Solex, Master, Ghost, and Sirius. Maybe even not Surius as your villains are more interesting then mine either. It is hard to compare the head of a Bounty Hunter group to guys with special powers and plans to destroy the GFP, the biggest Pirate group in the known universe, and a mysterious person manipulating things from behind the scenes.

Most of the others don't even see Sirius as a threat. Maybe I should drop him too and just focus on your guy's villains. Don't worry, Frost. You bad guys can just join with Master's crew.

Black0ut

Sorry about yesterday. The more I thought about it, the more I realized how right Shadow was. Bringing up the dragon girl when there is so much else going on was a stupid idea, especially considering all I had planned for her, which would have diverted attention away from what is important. This is supposed to be a short RP anyway and the pieces are already getting in place for a showdown with one or two of the main villains.

Just forget she even exists. I would go back and take out the part about her disappearing, but I'm too lazy and everyone already knows about her anyway.

Maybe I'll... stick her on Sirius' ship so he can kill her off... or she can face Yyashtra in battle and die there. Or maybe I'll just drop her entirely.

At any rate, like I just reminded you guys, the RP is supposed to be a short one, so don't go too crazy. I expect this to be wrapped up no later then the beginning of March, so that's about four months to get characters equipped with bracelet artifacts (if I don't drop that stupid sub plot too), and for us to face off against Solex, Master, Ghost, and Sirius. Maybe even not Surius as your villains are more interesting then mine either. It is hard to compare the head of a Bounty Hunter group to guys with special powers and plans to destroy the GFP, the biggest Pirate group in the known universe, and a mysterious person manipulating things from behind the scenes.

Most of the others don't even see Sirius as a threat. Maybe I should drop him too and just focus on your guy's villains. Don't worry, Frost. You bad guys can just join with Master's crew.

I'd say Sirius is still a major threat, (keep in mind, Ghost is having trouble getting information out of that group, not an easily achieved feat) given how thoroughly he trashed JJ and how cunning his underlings are. Ghost (until I finish up a collab with Tax(I'm sorry, buddy...)) hasn't really done much besides level a building and kill Tobias once. Versus Solex taking a spacebase. Sooo... I beg to disagree on Sirius. I think he is powerful in his own way, representing a wild card element.

However, this said... if you feel this is the best course of action, I won't get in the way. I will probably still ask to collab with the Dragon girl. She looks like fun, and having a plant interested in the various species of the Galaxy seems doubly fun.

Last edited:

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
I'd say Sirius is still a major threat, (keep in mind, Ghost is having trouble getting information out of that group, not an easily achieved feat) given how thoroughly he trashed JJ and how cunning his underlings are. Ghost (until I finish up a collab with Tax(I'm sorry, buddy...)) hasn't really done much besides level a building and kill Tobias once. Versus Solex taking a database. Sooo... I beg to disagree on Sirius. I think he is powerful in his own way, representing a wild card element.

However, this said... if you feel this is the best course of action, I won't get in the way. I will probably still ask to collab with the Dragon girl. She looks like fun, and having a plant interested in the various species of the Galaxy seems like fun.
Okay... thank you.

ShadowHounder

This is the exact opposite of what I wanted to happen :/

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
This is the exact opposite of what I wanted to happen :/
Don't beat yourself up. Part of that is me changing medications and being messed up in the head. Part of it is regrets of poor planning on my part. Part of it is frustration with the feeling of a lack of control. All Zombie issues, along with the daily need for brains, oddly the only problem I have a real solution for.

ShadowHounder

Don't beat yourself up. Part of that is me changing medications and being messed up in the head. Part of it is regrets of poor planning on my part. Part of it is frustration with the feeling of a lack of control. All Zombie issues, along with the daily need for brains, oddly the only problem I have a real solution for.
Hey, if you need help planning... Frost and I are right here and ready to assist :p

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Oh... my God. They finally did it. They fixed Pokemon training so it is actually possible to make competitive teams without wasting time on breeding for the right nature and hours of EV training! L-look what they did!

https://youtu.be/QWGGtKgalDo

TL: DW? Short version:

1) You can give your Pokemon a candy to simply change their nature to what you want.
2) You can max out EVs with Vitamins, not just go to 100 per stat.
3) There will now be special Exp candies.
4) You can now access the Pokemon PC from almost everywhere!

This generation is gonna be awesome! 9 days and counting!

ShadowHounder

Oh... my God. They finally did it. They fixed Pokemon training so it is actually possible to make competitive teams without wasting time on breeding for the right nature and hours of EV training! L-look what they did!

https://youtu.be/QWGGtKgalDo

TL: DW? Short version:

1) You can give your Pokemon a candy to simply change their nature to what you want.
2) You can max out EVs with Vitamins, not just go to 100 per stat.
3) There will now be special Exp candies.
4) You can now access the Pokemon PC from almost everywhere!

This generation is gonna be awesome! 9 days and counting!
Exp Candies? Does that mean Rare candies will be gone?

Also, you will still have to grind out IVs... Babies steps I guess (the nature candies will definitely help a metric shit ton XD)

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Exp Candies? Does that mean Rare candies will be gone?

Also, you will still have to grind out IVs... Babies steps I guess (the nature candies will definitely help a metric shit ton XD)
Not sure about rare candies, though they used an "XL EXP Candy" in the video and the Pokemon gained 30000 exp, enough for two and a half levels. Maybe they'll be more common, but there will still be the rare... uh, rare rare candy. That's redundant...

Black0ut

Not sure about rare candies, though they used an "XL EXP Candy" in the video and the Pokemon gained 30000 exp, enough for two and a half levels. Maybe they'll be more common, but there will still be the rare... uh, rare rare candy. That's redundant...
Nah... Rare, rare, rare, rare, rare, rare candies is excessive. Your good friend. :p

ShadowHounder

tbh, my main concern is with vitamins... Since, if trainers are still the only reliable way to grind out money, you will have to set pokemon aside to do money grinding (or plan out with trainers to rematch against to maximize EV gain) to make the vitamins work well... Consider there is an EV limit for every pokemon

Black0ut

Smash bros Ultimate... who here played against a level nine with the experience you had from 4? And what happened?

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
tbh, my main concern is with vitamins... Since, if trainers are still the only reliable way to grind out money, you will have to set pokemon aside to do money grinding (or plan out with trainers to rematch against to maximize EV gain) to make the vitamins work well... Consider there is an EV limit for every pokemon
256 I believe, yes. The question is if there will be a good way to make money. X & Y had it perfect with the Lumiose city Restaurants, where with the right combination of pokemon to fight with, an amulet coin and the money boosting ability that lasted throughout the entire five rounds because it doesn't fade until after the battle even after its time is up and it was one fight after another, you could make a ton of that Poke-dosh and get a ton of exp at the same time. Then they took it away and the only way to make money, or decent exp, is to fight the Elite Four over and over again (or hunt down Chanseys for exp like you have a grudge against them or something...). Hopefully that isn't the case here. A change will have to be made with no Elite Four in this game.