Starstream Think Tank

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Was able to post the first. Second one is a bit longer so it'll likely have to wait until I get home unless I get really, really bored at work (copying and pasting on your phone is just such a pain...)

In the meantime, please enjoy a short romp with the insect crewmen and crew women (mostly women) of the Golden Wind.

Dahlexpert

Was able to post the first. Second one is a bit longer so it'll likely have to wait until I get home unless I get really, really bored at work (copying and pasting on your phone is just such a pain...)

In the meantime, please enjoy a short romp with the insect crewmen and crew women (mostly women) of the Golden Wind.

You might wanna look at your second post zombie, it’s a little wanky.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
I'm sorry about today everyone. I'm so, so sorry. I don't know why any of you even bother with me any more. I'm tired and lazy and a lousy writer and an even worse GM and a bad friend and you din't deserve to have to put up with me.

Dahlexpert

I'm sorry about today everyone. I'm so, so sorry. I don't know why any of you even bother with me any more. I'm tired and lazy and a lousy writer and an even worse GM and a bad friend and you din't deserve to have to put up with me.

Zombie your our friend, we understand that life gets to all of us. And you have a lot on your plate, we will never give up on you. Your just tired is all so quiet beating yourself up.

ShadowHounder

Hold up, at what point did we ever imply we were frustrated with you in anyway? We've been patient and understanding with you, and are often apologizing to you about various hold ups or missed responses... So I'm not sure what happened to make you think this :/

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Actually, on that note, since we have bad guys from pretty much everybody, can I get summaries from each of you on the bios page. Just the name of your villains and a few sentences on what we know of them so far and how they are affiliated with other villains. It would help me immensely to keep up without having to constantly ask or search through old posts to find names and motivations and such.