Starstream Think Tank

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Perhaps we should educate him in the art of enslaving world-ending beast to fight in battles of pride and entertainment... while stopping an evil organization at the age of 10 because "WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE COPS?" XD

Sorry, my inner meme compelled me to do this
There are two cops. A single police lady named Jenny dealing with team rocket break ins and naughty Squirtles, and a single international police officer named Looker who, if he isn't battling amnesia, he is chasing the bad guys but is always conveniently one step behind said 10 year old.

ShadowHounder

There are two cops. A single police lady named Jenny dealing with team rocket break ins and naughty Squirtles, and a single international police officer named Looker who, if he isn't battling amnesia, he is chasing the bad guys but is always conveniently one step behind said 10 year old.
Officer Jenny is anime exclusive, so I don't count her

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Btw, random side note, but I like Black/White because in it you have, like, 4 friends/rivals, and one was a girl named Shauna who really liked you, and dialogue didn't change depending on your character's sex, so I like to imagine she is one of the first Lesbian characters in a Pokemon game.

ShadowHounder

Btw, random side note, but I like Black/White because in it you have, like, 4 friends/rivals, and one was a girl named Shauna who really liked you, and dialogue didn't change depending on your character's sex, so I like to imagine she is one of the first Lesbian characters in a Pokemon game.
Do you mean Bianca? :p

as for Pokemon Yellow... that game was designed around being a recreation of the anime... not a main storyline pokemon game, so I don't count it in the pokemon multiverse at all usually (I also don't count Let's go... but for completely different reasons)

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
all of the female protags (and rivals) in pokemon are sexy in their own adorable way (would tap them all)
[He means when they come of age of course... because the rivals are usually preteens...]
Now the gym leaders... would tap dat in a heart beat. I mean, have you seen Nessa?
dd97kq9-d0c0dfbf-4d28-4ff2-abe8-2bd0cb610f87.jpg

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
I have two posts coming from me and Frost tomorrow. They are a little late because, well... I'm a forgetful dum dum. :(

Anyway, if they aren't up by tomorrow, someone yell at me.