Status
Not open for further replies.

Adrammalech

62 collabs
145 posts

2,057 PMs
150,363 solo words
867,902 characters

And so ends the journey of a woman who learned from a ninja, changed an alien, dueled with a clone, literally dueled with an assassin, respected a commander, got a new sister, and so many more. She suffered, lost, recovered, remembered, manipulated, murdered, maimed, kicked, softened, trusted, befriended, flirted, fell in love, made love, moved things with her mind, followed loyally, climbed the ranks, dove through vents, helped kill a god, and lived happily ever after.

I want to say that this place has been like a second home to me, this tab is always open and I refresh it every 15 minutes when I'm home. I was pretty shy and didn't read much when we started, but as time went on, I began reading and rating every post and talking here every day. You all have improved immensely since we started, even me. And this all probably sounds like a goodbye, but I'll be here for the next RP just as much if not more than you guys. It's goodbye to SoD, all the times, and most of the characters therein. I'm going to miss it, honestly. I know there are still some posts on the way, but for Emily, her new family, and her old team...

giphy.gif

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
62 collabs
145 posts

2,057 PMs
150,363 solo words
867,902 characters

And so ends the journey of a woman who learned from a ninja, changed an alien, dueled with a clone, literally dueled with an assassin, respected a commander, got a new sister, and so many more. She suffered, lost, recovered, remembered, manipulated, murdered, maimed, kicked, softened, trusted, befriended, flirted, fell in love, made love, moved things with her mind, followed loyally, climbed the ranks, dove through vents, helped kill a god, and lived happily ever after.

I want to say that this place has been like a second home to me, this tab is always open and I refresh it every 15 minutes when I'm home. I was pretty shy and didn't read much when we started, but as time went on, I began reading and rating every post and talking here every day. You all have improved immensely since we started, even me. And this all probably sounds like a goodbye, but I'll be here for the next RP just as much if not more than you guys. It's goodbye to SoD, all the times, and most of the characters therein. I'm going to miss it, honestly. I know there are still some posts on the way, but for Emily, her new family, and her old team...

giphy.gif
Not saying the last paragraph was the best... but it probably put the biggest smile on my face.

Well... that, and the dedication to Avaritia. You sure know how to make someone feel like they contributed. Great job.

Adrammalech

If you don't know you contributed as the GM who led and kept us all together, well then, you're nothing but a silly and I can do nothing further to save you good sir.

Taxor_the_First

Bah, nobody in Australia gives a shit about Canberra, or the politicians that inhabit it. Too bloody cold there, and the only thing it exports is people like our buddy tones abet.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
I have it easy. The capital of Illinois is Illinois City (I know it isn't really, please don't correct me).

In other news, after stopping off at the storage unit again, stopped off at Half-Price Books to sell three totes full of paper backs, old text books, and an entire of manga I don't need (but kinda still wanted) anymore, and needed the space for. I made out like a bandit!

...a bandit... that is really bad at his job... sigh... at least I have forty dollars in my wallet I didn't have before...

MarineAvenger

Operator 21O
Staff member
I have it easy. The capital of Illinois is Illinois City (I know it isn't really, please don't correct me).

In other news, after stopping off at the storage unit again, stopped off at Half-Price Books to sell three totes full of paper backs, old text books, and an entire of manga I don't need (but kinda still wanted) anymore, and needed the space for. I made out like a bandit!

...a bandit... that is really bad at his job... sigh... at least I have forty dollars in my wallet I didn't have before...
What manga?

Status
Not open for further replies.