X-COM RP THINK TANK (part2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zain Shah

The only place I've gone to in America is Texas for a history trip for an American West course. It was fun but I got $100 stolen off me and my friends still have nightmares about buffalo wings (don't ask why).:eek:

Taxor_the_First

image.png

DarkGemini24601

Alright, my final sum total, including the collaboration I'll be writing today (and not including the teaser for next season)

Solos - 71 Total
[
22 other (Combos, Buniq, Lily, Abductees, etc etc) + 23 Atka Ipiktok + 7 Modya Dragomirov 14 Elene Exalt + 5 Thomas Burrick]

Collaborations - 205 Total

[Each is a particular folder I made - 4 'A.I.', 11 Albert Foulke, 28 Alexia Lockheart/Jessica Lockheart, 5 Amelia Fischer, 16 Ammelia Cross, 2 Asher, 3 Ashley Van Dam, 5 Aya Brea, 10 Ayame Kasagi, 2 Dante, 4 David Cross, 14 Desmond Walker, 1 Elizabeth Rinly, 4 'Ethereals', 4 Eva Aegerter, 2 Eve Brea, 2 Fay Henderson, 4 'Horsemen' (lol), 10 Jake Wiewora, 3 Jean and Jeanne, 1 Leon Wolfe, 2 Madison Wheeler, 11 Markus Grathem, 3 Mary Thomas, 15 Morrigan O'Brien, 3 Nicholas Jimenez, 3 Nika Orlov, 2 Penny Anderson, 3 'Shinobi', 8 Sunny Randolph, 2 Viktor Dorian (shudders), 14 Group Collaborations, 4 Other Characters

Missions - 61 Total
(Still not counting parts, full posts here pretty much) 5 posts under 'Covert Operations', 10 under "Critical Missions, 7 Base Defense posts, 5 Arkbird posts, 8 EXALT missions, 4 Mini Missions, 9 Siege of New Delhi posts, 9 general XCOM missions, 4 final mission parts

Total Post Count (Full posts for the most part, not parts) = ~337

BMPixy

And that's all for Albert. Four different drafts this thing has gone through, ranging from 'depths of despair' to 'WHY DID I THINK THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA!?' to 'Jane takes over the UK', finally ended up deciding that the karaoke ending was for the best.

Don't worry, he only fainted.

DarkGemini24601

And at long last, the farewell to my main character. Atka Ipiktok, thank you for everything.

Or should I say Atka Wiewora?
Detective Atka Wiewora, on the case! Seeds for another story? You bet it is. Credit goes to Zmby for planting the idea in my mind.

Frostlich1228

OMG OMG OMG OMG XCOM 2

So... Analyzing this trailer... We have...

What seems to be a future under alien oppression, just like that future post of Gemi's.

1:11 Ethnic Ammy :p

1: 55 Desmond?!

and 2: 26 Acedia's Warship.

Someone at Firaxis had to have read our story. XD

DarkGemini24601

So... Analyzing this trailer... We have...

What seems to be a future under alien oppression, just like that future post of Gemi's.

1:11 Ethnic Ammy :p

1: 55 Desmond?!

and 2: 26 Acedia's Warship.

Someone at Firaxis had to have read our story. XD
Didn't someone from firaxis read the previous seasons? Maybe they have spies hat just show up as guests.

Status
Not open for further replies.