X-COM RP THINK TANK (part2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dahlexpert

10... Hours. Hate...

group-hug.jpg

DarkGemini24601

Just a notice, but I plan to end off the Story of Defiance thread with an XSDF teaser that me and zmby will write later on. Not pressed for time though, if people aren't finished with their outros *cough* Pixy *cough* by the time I leave for my break, we can just write and/or post when I get back, or sometime inbetween.

Zain Shah

Just as a heads up, Aaron (one of the rpers from season 3) might be joining for the next season. I messaged him on google plus and he said he would love to rejoin.:D:D:D

DarkGemini24601

To the tragic villain that had her happiness nearly stolen by one of the most inhuman people to walk the Earth, and her soul saved by a kind Australian. To the dominatrix of the mysterious and powerful Exalt family, the sister of Lily, Vee, Emma, and even Poinsettia. To a beautifully flawed character that, although she's not perfect, will make the world better and allow her mother to rest confidently in peace. I'll see you around, Elene Exalt. May you continue to make the world a better place with that second directive of yours, and enjoy your life along the lines of the first. Advance science (and help humanity), live (and be happy).

Elene Avatar.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.