Dahlexpert

Name: Axton Van Dam
Sex: Male
Place of birth: Alaska
Nationality: Native American
Height: 5 ft 8 in
Weight 200 pounds
Tattoos: One on back,and a sleeve on his left arm
Eye color: heterochromia,(One dark blue, one ice blue)

Well today was pretty crazy,and the reason it is so crazy is because I talked to Ayame again but this time she came to my room, and i'm shocked that she didn't pass out when I asked her to come to my room. So the reason I wanted to talk to Ayame is because I wanted to become better friends with her,and I realized I am a d*ck,because I didn't no I made Anna question her role here I was trying what may happen to her if she didn't train, or if she needed help with most of the guns she can come to me for help,and Ayame gave me a few reasons why she dosen't like me most if not all were not my fault or was an accident,me seeing her half naked was a total accident, I mean I would never ever just barge into there room for no reason,she just kinda open the door and I just happen to be there.and me breaking her leg was not my fault I was not me again I would never hit let alone beak a women s any thing,that is not who I am.

But back to our talk,Ayame told me about her past,well a brief description of it and shes been through a lot for some one so young,but the most interesting thing was when she was seven years old she lost her family,and that got me curious so I showed her a picture that I had and it showed a small family in a farm,and when she examined it she told me were did I git this,and I realized that Ayame is the seven year old from one of my memory log some time ago she is the reason I killed that sorry gangster so many years ago.And when I told her she was kinda pleased to here that the man that took her family is now in prison.

But then things got weird and not in a good way,Ayame asked me who hired me for the job and I told her some Chinese hired me for the job,but before she asked me that two people survived the attack,and when Ayame realized that one of the people that survived that attack was her sister she was in utter shock to here the news,and I can't blame her I mean for I don't no how many years she thought that she was the only one that survived that attack,and for her to hear it from me that her sister is alive real shook her up,I mean she was speech less and then she left,but before she got to far I remember that my client gave me her number if she ever needed me again and I gave that number,and now I feel sorry for the kid now I mean I told her that her only sister is alive.Sigh maybe once she calms down ill send her a message just to see if she's OK.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
San Fransisco, California, United States of America
June [X], 2015, 4:45 p.m., Local Time

John Gillespie throws his backpack on the couch, stretching his arms and yawning. "Man, you'd think with aliens rampaging the Earth, they'd shut down the schools."

"Shut up," Stephanie says, walking past him and throwing her backpack next to his. "You always have to complain, don't you? Monsters from space are out there killing people, and all you can think is 'why don't they shut down the schools.'"

"Yeah, yeah, guilt trip me, why don't you," John responds, walking into the kitchen and opening the freezer. "What's for dinner?"

"I don't know, what's for dinner?" Stephanie calls to him. "Its your turn."

John lets out an exaggerated sigh, pulling out a pair of chicken breasts. "Do you want mashed potatoes or..." The phone rings, and John runs up to it, yelling, "I got it."

"Caller ID says its unregistered," Stephanie answers, "Mom said not to answer those."

John rolls his eyes, saying, "I think I'm old enough to hang up on a telemarketer, thank you very much." He lifts up the receiver. "Gillespie residence...hello? ... What do you mean, you called me, what's your name? Okay, are you friends with my parents? ... I'm seventeen, why, are you some kind of pervert?"

"Just hang up," Stephanie says, walking into the kitchen.

John waves her off. "So what did you want? ... Do I sound Chinese? ... Don't get mad at me! ... You should be, lady.

"Who is it? What do they want?" Stephanie asks.

John covers the receiver, saying, "Its some Asian girl. She asking for someone." He returns to the call, saying, "Listen, ma'am, I'm sorry, but whoever you're looking for, they aren't here. We've lived in this house for almost six years now. ..... I...hold on..." He cups the receiver again, asking, "Hey Steph, were the former owners Chinese?" Stephanie snatches the phone from his hand and starts to hang up. John raises his hand, saying, "Steph, I...I think she's crying."

Stephanie sighs, lifting the receiver and saying, "Hi, I'm Stephanie, what's you name? ... You wanted to know about the former owners? ... I think they were, but I'm not sure, I only saw them once. I believe the woman was. ..... I'm sorry, I didn't catch her name. Like I said, I only met them once. ... I don't know, somewhere in Japan, I think. If they left a forwarding address, my parents would know, but they're out of town. ... A week. ... Alright, sorry I couldn't be of more help. Goodbye."

As she hangs up the phone, John shrugs, saying, "Well, that was weird." Stephanie doesn't hear him, a sad look in her eyes. John gently shakes her shoulder, saying, "Forget about it, Steph. It isn't your problem. Now, come pick out the spices you want." Stephanie reluctantly nods, and walks over to the spice rack.

Zain Shah

Captain Zain Shah
Kills 14
Missions 10
Support

Zain turns on the camera with ease but he isn't looking at the camera when in turns on and he speaks in a soft, quiet voice,"How did this happen? Our first terror mission, it never occurred to me that one of them could have been my sister." Zain covers his face with his hands and rubs his eyes for a few seconds before talking again, "Those aliens are better start running cos when I get my hands on them, I'll murder their whole family in front of them and then I'll let them watch as I kick around their family's corpses." Zain is about to let out a huge growl but realizes that there are people outside, afterwards he lets out a maniacal laugh, "They really are stupid, killing her only means I have less to lose if I die which means those SOBs better watch their step cos I'll have a gun to their head everytime." Zain now closely resembles a psychotic person with blood-shot eyes, messed up hair and eyes that seemed to never blink.

"You know what, f*ck life." Zain pulls out a small glass vial filled with a white, powdery substance and puts some on his table; he then procedes to snorting it up his nose. Next he wipes all evidence off the table and stores the glass vial in a secret compartment in his bag. He then starts to regret it, "What the f*ck was I thinking? I'm not 18 anymore. Oh sh*t, sh*t, sh*t, sh*t." He turns off his camera and leaves his room.

Sharkdragon96

The following is a collaboration between Sharkdragon96 and Zombiesplitter53.

INT. Hallway.

After a long day at OTS Persephone contemplates hitting the gym when Ayame catches up to her.

AYAME
"Persephone, I... I, um... do you have a minute?"
Ayame's eyes show she has a lot on her mind.

Persephone turns to Ayame with a similar look.

PERSEPHONE
"Sure, why not?"
Ayame looks back and forth.

AYAME
"Do you mind if we talk somewhere else? You know, away from prying eyes? I think that we both know that these walls have ears."
Persephone catches her drift and they both make their way to the barracks.

PERSEPHONE
"Did Zain say anything to you?"

AYAME
"Actually he sent me an email and I searched him out."
Ayame smiles nervously.

AYAME
"I kinda threatened him if he told anybody anything."
Persephone gives a faint smile.

PERSEPHONE
"Good, I know if I were him I'd be so scared for my life I'd be tempted keep my mouth shut with a stapler if necessary.

AYAME
"Well, we have no choice but to trust him, so we'll have to do so."
INT. Barracks.

The two enter their room and Ayame takes a seat on her bed.

AYAME
"Persephone, I... I just wanted to apologize. You were right. This is no place for those kind of thoughts, and I've put your reputation at risk for my own desires."
Persephone sighs.

PERSEPHONE
"Look, don't beat yourself up too much over this, after all this whole mess is my responsibility too. I should have been more careful to make sure no one was watching when I told you how I felt."

AYAME
Still, I'm the one who couldn't keep her hormones in check."
She gives Persephone a cautious look.

AYAME
"You...were in the U.S. military, right? How did you deal with...you know, having to keep a secret you shouldn't have had to keep?"

PERSEPHONE

"I went to military school but I never really had much experience serving in the actual military. Plus, I don't have the same problems you have. Remember I'm not as easily attracted to people as you are."
Ayame pouts, crossing her arms and mumbling.

AYAME
"When you put it that way, I sound loose. I only ever had one partner, and we only did it once."

PERSEPHONE
"I didn't mean to offend you in any way, I'm just saying because of your sexuality you're more attracted to women then I am. There's nothing wrong or slutty about it, you are who you are."
Ayame smiles.

AYAME
"I know, I'm sorry. You'd never insult me like that, you're too sweet to me. I'm just feeling a bit...frazzled, is all. I had...a strange dream the other night, and its got my mind all mixed up. Pretty silly, huh?"

PERSEPHONE
"What happened in it? It had to be pretty serious to shake you up like this."

AYAME
"It was weird. I was in a city with Colin and Joel, and they were consumed by poison. Then I saw you and Anna, and you were with Elizabeth, my best friend from high school."

PERSEPHONE
"hmm. I could see why that first part would bother you, but the second part doesn't sound so bad."
Ayame flushes slightly.

AYAME
"Yes, i-it wouldn't have been since you were...just talking, ahem, but then you were attacked by the aliens. They got all of you, and I couldn't stop them. But...as disturbing as all that was, it wasn't the strangest part. It's what happened next."

PERSEPHONE
"What happened next?"

AYAME
"Well, I kinda met...myself. She was about ten or eleven, but she had this giddiness I lacked at that age. It was really surreal. She asked me if I thought I would be happier if I had a different childhood, but I couldn't answer her, and I didn't know why. She said that it was because, even if I could have changed things for the better, I'd be too afraid of losing the friends I've gained. And...I think she was right. I'm just...I've never been good at analyizing dreams. What do you think it all means? When you put everything together, I mean."
Persephone thinks for a moment.

PERSEPHONE
"I'm no psychiatrist, but here's what I think. All of this seems to stem from the fear of losing those who are most important to you. You're still upset about Colin and Joel and you're so worried about what could also happen to me, Anna, or your friend from high school that... I'm guessing if you'd had a normal childhood you would have never met any of us, wouldn't you?"

AYAME
"Yes...yes, I believe you're right about the whole thing."
Ayame puts on a determined look.

AYAME
"But I don't want to forget. I...I already lost Elizabeth, and while it hurts, I would never want to give up the good memories just to get rid of that pain. So no matter how hard it is, and no matter how much happier I might have been, I'd never want to lose my memories of you, Anna, or anyone else I've come to care about."
Persephone takes a seat next to her.

PERSEPHONE
"I know what you mean. I mean, I wish I hadn't lost Rose, but if what'd happened didn't happen I would've never met you, Anna, Colin, or anyone else here. Plus, I haven't even been out in the field yet and I already feel like I've matured a lot more since I came here. I guess if one door closes another one opens I suppose."
Ayame nods, smiling.

AYAME
"What... what was she like? Rose, I mean.
Persephone reminisces for a brief second.

PERSEPHONE
"She was very smart, she was caring, she had a great sense of humor, and more of a mother figure to me then my actual mother was. Actually because she was so intelligent for her age she and my mother had very rivaling political views. You see my mother was very... traditionally brought up while Rose had a much more progressive set of ideals. So she made sure I wasn't brought up to conform to my mother's expectations."

AYAME
"She sounds wondetful, just like my sister."
Ayame looks down.

AYAME
"What...what would you do if there was a chance your sister was alive, but it was a really small chance, and even if she was, the chance of finding her was really low?"

PERSEPHONE
"I find it hard to believe in any possibility of her being alive, but... If it were there, I wouldn't stop searching until I found her. I'd give anything for the chance to see her the way she was again before she came back from Afghanistan."

AYAME
"W-what if,"
Ayame's voice shakes.

AYAME
"what if that wasn't possible. What if you knew that she would be very different, like if you saw her for the first time after over a decade. Would you still look for her?"

PERSEPHONE
"However she may have changed over the course of a decade I'd just want to make sure she's in a better state then she was the last time I saw her."
Ayame smiles sweetly.

AYAME
"Thank you, Persephone. However she raised you, your sister did a wonderful job."
She loses herself in Persephone's eyes for a moment, then looks away in embarrassment.

Persephone puts an arm on her shoulder.

PERSEPHONE
"Hey, we're going to get through this together, and when we do you won't have to be embarrassed about who you are anymore."
Ayame leans into Persephone, closing her eyes. She whispers something that sounds like I love you under her breath, and just sits there, content with the world.

Last edited:

Dahlexpert

Name: Axton Van Dam
Sex: Male
Place of birth: Alaska
Nationality: Native American
Height: 5 ft 8 in
Weight 200 pounds
Tattoos: One on back,and a sleeve on his left arm
Eye color: heterochromia,(One dark blue, one ice blue)

The camera shows Axton looking at his armor and most of his guns,Sigh well some time ago we shot down a alien ship a small scour over my country,now i'm not sure if the commander will send me this time,I highly doubt it since he kinda plays favorites with the team so,here are the people I no for sure is going Booker of cores since he has not missed one mission since he got here,who else is a guaranty to go on this mission,Axton rolls his eyes Zhang since he is the only heave on this base,probable Zain or Anja hell probably both and let me see that's four we need two more, well maybe lemon since we need an assault and maybe Steve,since he's a high ranking officer now,my god you no if every body was the same rank then yes I can say OK the commander has a difficult choice, but since he doesn't and it's pretty clear that the commander takes the most skilled of us who all ready fought the aliens,and sends them to battle while the rest of us stay under ground and sit in our chars and watch them go out and fight.

Sigh you no some times I wonder,how will the commander handle losing his high ranking officers and all he has left is us the low ranked rookies,who he expects to be just as good as our commanding officers,now i'm not saying I want our commanding officers to get killed i'm just saying it's predictable to tell who's going on missions now.

Zain Shah

This is a collaboration Zain Shah and Meaningofbread

(This was a short collaboration due to time differences)

Zain opens his room door, he emerges from the dark room, extremely ecstatic, lit only by a lamp; he is seen by Anja. "Ah Anja, how are you liking being the second best support on our team?" Zain puts the emphasis on second. Zain quickly adds "Come on answer, answer, answer!"

Anja is slightly taken aback by the erratic behaviour, looking at him with a puzzled stare, she says "What the hell man? Come on, I need to talk to you."

"Yeah then talk, talk, talk!" Zain continues his odd behaviour "Hey, lets talk at the gym, I feel full of energy." Zain sprints off to the gym at full speed.

Anja tears off after him, "Hey! GET BACK HERE YOU CRAZY LITTLE..."

Anna finally catches up to Zain, Zain then says "Hey you were too slow." Now Zain's hyper-activeness is replaced with depression and having hardly any energy. "Anja, I have nothing to live for anymore." Zain instantly starts crying however it is unknown if it is truly him or just the depression.

"Captain Shah, I advise you to act your rank and stop blubbing in the middle of the gym. Now explain what in the high hell you've done to yourself."

Zain still seems to be extremely upset and is still crying (so much so that it's unusual for a grown man) "I feel like I'm gonna..." Zain vomits all over Anja's shoes.

Zain realizes what he did and immediately runs out of the gym shouting "f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck." Zain reaches his room and locks the door.

Aristeus

Name: Jorn 'Juice' Lemonade

Audio Log #12:
I haven't updated in a whlye, stupid infermary, I could not update my log because they had to research the new kind of bullet I got hit with.
The yellow type, from that ciberdisk, man that hurt a lot. I really felt like dieing at that moment. Still, I've been very lucky for very long, I've had so many close calls.

And again, one of the rookies down, or.... well yeah, at times like these... I wish that I had been there, or maybe replaced him in the field. Colum is doing pretty well. I'm glad, he is still pretty relaxed. We have called our bunk, the "assault bunk".

But I've been very busy with paperwork and research, I have to do a lot now, I couldn't work because I was in the infermary. Danm... so much work, I really wonder how Zhang keeps up with this stuff. *You hear some papers moving and shifting* I'm only 20% done.
Now I don't really know what's going on around base because of all this work. Oh well, I'l see what I can do.

Still haven't gotten the sectoid head for my office yet. Jorn Lemonade out.
--] End of log

Lethbridge_Gin

Name: Booker "Dewitt" Conan
Current Rank: Colonel
Mission Name: Dying Heart,Blinding Sword.
Mission Objective:

• Locate and neutralize all enemy forces
Kills This Mission: Dying Heart - 3, Blinding Sword - 3.
Total Kills since joining X-COM: 51 Dead

Dying Heart Mission Log:
This mission was a Standard Small Scout Class Ship. Commander Odd sent the new rookies to there first mission they were James Love, Cambell & Von Dam. being the only Colonel on this mission i give them what we may get when we are there. Reports say it was shot down by our jet so most of the crew is dead only a small sum of aliens alive show them the Sectiod, Thin Men, Flooter and their defense Outsider so keep an eye for them and as soon as we dirt balm! Love takes a flooter with a 45% shot not bad. every thing else went fine as rain and Love got promoted to my Sniper Class well done Love you earned your stripes man.

Last Part Of The Month Log:
The Council had made a new system to sort rookies and put them in the 4 classes and they have to have a test running paperwork. Van Dam and Caesar was quickly sorted. Van Dam is in now Assault Class, Caesar is now in Heavy Class with Zhang. every thing else went well.

Blinding Sword Mission Log:
Plans were change because we found a Unknown Class Ship our team had headed out but we lost one of the Rookie Caesar was shot down by a Muton weapon and a new type showed it self and we fired on it and it came closer to us we got it dead but it was a long fire fight many thin men and Mutons were on all sides luckily i did not go nuts like poor Caesar and the ship was more like a cargo ship carrying tools and pods and easy put it together there here to harvest us for food dear god!

Last edited:

Dahlexpert

Name:Axton Van Dam

Mission: Dying heart

kill this mission:0
Total kills since joining X-com:0

Well my first time on a mission was,a complete and total letdown.Are you kidding me that was the shortest mission ever of all time,seriously five aliens FIVE are you joking I didn't even fire my gun because it was so short and Booker killed most of the aliens any way so I had no chance,well except when I saw a flooter but the commander let James take that shot from me,so i'm kinda mad that I didn't kill any thing,but at least I saw the aliens alive and kicking this time and not it's corps.

So a month went past and the councole gave us a enough money to give us this officer training school, unfortunate it's for rookies that are on the team so Ayame and Anna can't go in there but when they get sighed up they can go in,so i'm now a assault and I am so happy that i'm an assault because I can full blood lust and shove my shotgun down the aliens thoughts.

james love

Name: James love
Current rank: (sniper) squaddie
Total missions:1
Total kills:1

[message to commander]
Sir I would like to view data on the enemies that xcom has encounters since x-com began.
[end message]

Last edited:

Aristeus

[message to commander]
Sir I would like to view data on the enemies that xcom has encounters since x-com began.
[end message]

[message to James Love]
Hello James Love.
I as Lieutenant, can awnser that for you, It's part of my job.
I'm sorry but the commander is probably pretty busy, and will probably not be able to respond very soon.
So I can give you the awnser right now:
==========================
Sectoid - light infantry
Thin Man - ilight infantry
Outsider - ship guardian
Floater - aerial light infaltry

Cyberdisc - small hovering vehicle/cybernetic organism
Drone - support and repair Drone
Muton - heavy infantry

Berserker - melee heavy infantry
Chryssalid - fast armored melee infalntry

(Zombie - A infected Human)
==========================

I hope this information can help you soldier. I will add a extra file with more information and data to this message.
I'm going back to work now, I still have a lot to do.
[end message]

Jhon Markith

Journal Entry 11
Name: Stevie Steve
Mission: Blinding Sword

My first mission was intense. When Mr. Odd, or Commander Odd, my mistake, sent me over that hill, the ship was massive. When I saw that I knew two things, one we hit the jack pot, two we were about to experience some heavy fire power. We got flanked to our right by three of those mutons, Vash, Conan and Farmer all took reaction shots, two of them hit, I could not make out from who the shots came from out of the barrage of red lasers. Martinez and another took two more shots, both missed, Another three came barging out of the ship so I took a shoot, I was being stupid, I should have waited a little while for them to get closer.

We took our turn to plan a quick attack strategy, Ceaser took a shot with his rocket, it was a devastating shot, but to say the least, they were not afraid, they yelled and Martinez panicked, I saw the fear in his eyes, nothing, nothing good could come from it, he ran out the opposite way of them, he apparently forgot about the others in front of us and was in clear sight of them. Commander odd told Vash to pull, After moving back to cover he took a shot, and thankfully killed one, butt there were more, not just the mutons, the aliens would never be that stupid. Colum ran over to the two that was left to our right to take a shot, amazingly killing one with a pistol. I took a look and saw a clear chance to finish off the third, I ran for it and out of nowhere an image pop in my head, it was my x-wife, the image of her dying, a rush poured in me and like a lion I ran for my pray, I stopped on a hill aim my scatter shot to his head and pulled the trigger, I killed him, my first kill, I felt relief out of it. Farmer had my back and took a shot, he didn't kill it and I was hoping it would not come any closer to me. Then Conan took a shot with a successful hit. I saw Martinez get killed and I panicked, I ran to the closest cover available, and unlike Martinez, was away from them. Farmer took a shot to finish one of them off. Colum ran back to the others, I just stayed were I was, and another image of my x-wife popped up and I just sat there. Next thing I know Booker kills the last on in sight. Another muton came in sight with two other, the reason I say this the way I am saying this because he was not carrying a weapon.

I got up, after getting rid of the horrifying image in my head, and regroup with the others. Farmer took a shot at the unarmed muton and like a bat out of hell it came charging toward him, we lost sight of him for ma second. Booker moved back and reloaded. Vash used on of his smokes to give me, Farmer and Booker some cover. Then the unarmed muton came back in sight, for us. One muton suppressed Farmer. Then three damn Thin Men came out of the ship, like we didn't have enough problems. Colum flanked the muton suppressing Farmer and then Vash took a shot at it and missed. I took a breath, considered possibilities, ran back for a good shot and with my pistol took my second kill. We started to pull back. The mystery muton, I guess you could call him a berserker due to his anger, ran right in front of me, I don't think he saw me though. I took two shots at him and he ran for me, hovering above me. Once again Farmer had my back and took him out. Colum took a swing and a miss on one of the aliens stationed at the ship. Vash made up for Colums miss, thankfully. Booker moved back up and just stood there, then a muton moved and he took a shot. The men pulled back, I moved up for cover and waited as a front line soldier.

Conan took a shot for a kill. A Thin Man came over the hill, I took my aim and killed it. Another Thin Man dropped into the smog and pulled back. I heard some noise and with a questioning look, I held a stand ground sing up with my hand, the other nodded there heads. Colum moved closer though, he was smart to do that. Farmer took another kill and I moved up to scout the area. I moved up closer to see if there was any sight of the aliens, but still no sing. Then Vash moved up next to me. I moved down with out thinking and could not climb back up, so I just hunkered down. Vash was the first to move up to the ship and see its doors up close. I moved up to the threshold of the ship, then Colum moved up to some cover. More noise came from within the ship. We approached with caution, then we grouped on a ramp. Vash moved up and confirmed that he saw nothing. I moved next to him just in case. Then slowly the rest moved up, I switched to my pistol. We went roman legion on the ship, as a strong group in a battle ready formation. We stack up on a wall, I move next to a door to open it. Nothing in the room. I move in to see a holding tank in the next one. A Thin Man came into sight and Booker took a shot, he only injured it. Vash flanked it with another kill.

Both me and Colum moved up to the next door, not on it but close to it. Me and Colum moved through the smog and was poisoned. We stacked up on the door, the door opened and two outsiders formed. We took the last of the aliens out with the outsiders.

The trip back seemed like for ever, for one I survived, two we lost another soldier, though I did not know him, its still the fact. When we arrived back at base I saw Aaron and Ayame, both seemed happy to see me back.

Aaron asked "So how did it go."

Ayame said "He just got back, he might want some rest."

I replied "Right you are Ayame, but ill tell you guys about it latter."

End of Journal Entry 11

Zain Shah

Captain Zain Shah
Kills 14
Missions 10
Support
Zain turns on the camera and has some vomit on the side of his lip "As far as first impressions go, my worst one so far has to be with Anja." Zain wipes the vomit of his face "I need to get rid of that poison but how do I do it without anyone noticing." Zain scratches his beard and looks away from the camera "I could plant it in someone else's room" a evil smile comes across his face then immediately shakes his head, "No, I already don't have many friends at base and I don't want to make myself even more infamous." Zain puts his head against the wall and quickly flinches due to his head injury then rushes forward towards to camera, "I got it, I'll throw it away while I'm on a mission." Zain gives a sigh of relief.

Zain holds his head in pain "Oh man, I definitely forgot about the after-effects." Zain's eyes widen as he comes to realization " I have to stop Anja from telling the anyone else that I took those drugs otherwise the best I can hope for is that she didn't know I had taken drugs but I made it so blatantly obvious." Zain turns the camera, looking worried.

Name: Jasmin Lebed
Video log 1.

Jasmin looks into the camera "Well what can I even start from, I mean I knew XCOM was technologically advanced but this is guite something. My first day went into being amazed and trying to find my way around. My room? I got my own room but I prefer company gotta ask around if anyone has free space in their rooms. I don't think I even want to sleep this night, I just want to explore as much as I can. I was introduced to my squadmates, gotta say ain't half bad people around here. These logs I will leave for public acces, if people feel like watching me talk, they can do so for all I care *Jasmin laughs*. I wonder if anyones figured out yet that I am a Russian? Not that nationality really matters around here, but I'm curious of everyones origins. Perhaps Anja(?) I believe she was called, has space at her room. I'l make sure to leave a note to her asking about it. And the gym... What can I say, heaven has come on earth. I love doing some exercise and since going on a morning jog ain't exacly an option, that gym will be my second home. Anyways I think I'l leave the note on Anja's door. " Jasmin writes down the note on camera "Got any room in there Anja? I woudln't mind having you as a roommate, we could get to know each other better too - Jasmin Lebed, the new girl". "Oh woops the cameras still on, Jasmin Lebed video log number 1 ends here." The camera turns off and the log ends there.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
The Camera turns on to show Anna sitting in a chair facing it, She crosses her arms and gives the camera a serious stare. "I would like this message forwarded to Ayame Kasagi...If this is not Ayame, then please stop listening here...Ayame...I'm sorry for what happened...I am sure you're sad but...Don't be...Remember what I said- "

The Door behind her slowly opens and Ayame walks in. "Hey, Anna...oh!" She stops short. "I'm sorry, were you making a log? I can step out, if you'd like."

"Oh, Ayame! I didn't see you there...I was just recording...my Last Words..."

"I...oh...I, um...ahem..." Ayame looks away for moment. She then turns around, and with an obviously fake smile says, "Th-that's really...responsible of you. M-maybe...I should do that later. I'll...j-just leave you to it."

"I'm just recording this in case something bad happens to me...I don't want you to be worried...Hopefully you'll never have to see this, okay?"

Ayame nods. "You're right. I should be more mature about this. But...did you have time to talk? I was wondering how your check-ups are going. And are your dreams getting any better?"

Anna takes a seat on her bunk. "I have plenty of time to talk Ayame. Please, sit down."

Ayame sits next her. She looks Anna in the eyes, asking, "So how are you feeling? I know you've been through a lot."

"Uh...I'm feeling fine, I suppose...I feel better than I probably should, given recent events..."

"You mean your injury? Or do you mean our recent losses?"

"Recent losses...All this death, and I don't even feel sad about it...is there something wrong with me?"

"Maybe you're just hardening yourself. You're so kind-hearted, the deaths would likely overwhelm you if you didn't. Everyone deals with loss differently, it doesn't mean there is something wrong with you. I wish I wasn't such a crybaby about it, to be honest."

Anna holds Ayame's hand. "Thank you Ayame...You wanted to hear how my Check-ups were going, right?"

"Yes, did they find anything...bad? What do they check, anyway?"

Anna sighs. "They do X-Rays, give me personality tests, and they even put me into an MRI machine a few times...They don't tell me anything about the results they get, though...They just nod and send me back to my room..."

"Hmm." Ayame thinks for a moment. "Well, I think if there was anything bad, they'd quarantine you or something, so maybe we should take their silence as a good sign."

"I hope you're right Ayame...I really do...But I can't help but feel like they know something about me that they aren't saying..."

Ayame scratches her head. "I wish there was more I could do for you."

"It's alright, Ayame, just getting some time to talk to you makes me feel so much better."

Ayame smiles, but after a moment, her expression changes to that of deep contemplation. "Anna...um, you know how we decided we'd just be friends. Really close friends, but nothing more?"

"Yeah...Where is this heading, exactly?"

"Well, um...lets say, hypothetically, of course, I found someone else I really liked. What, um, what would you think?"

Anna give her an approving look. "I'd be really happy that you found someone you can be with... After all you've been through Ayame, you deserve to find someone that likes you that way. "

"Thank you, Anna. I don't even know why I thought you might be upset."

"Ayame, let me tell you something that might sound a bit strange...If I was Gay...Then I would gladly be with you...But I'm not...And even though I pains me to see you sad...I can't just change myself to make you happy...Do you understand?"

"I understand. I'd never expect you to be anything but you. And it fills me with so much joy to know you're thinking about me."

"I'm always thinking about you Ayame, and I'll always be there if you need me..."

"Thanks Anna." Ayame squeezes Anna in a big hug. Pulling away, she asks, "Did you wanna get a bite to eat?"

"I would love to Ayame..."

Last edited:

Dahlexpert

From-Axtonvd@X-comHQ.Net
TO-Ayamek@X-COMHQ.Net

Yo Ayame it's Axton I hope your OK after our talk,I'm sending you this to make sure your OK after learning that your sister who you thought was dead for ten years is alive, look if you need help finding her you can come to me for assistance,since your confined to this base I can ask some of my sister if she can get any information on her, since my sister is in china and I also have some other family members there to, so you need help tracking her down do not hesitate or think you giving me your burdens buy asking me.

PS I would like to no more about your mixed blood,and your uncle,if you feel comfortable telling me about it,also I did not mean to make Anna not fell like she had no place here that was not my intention,just wanted to let you no that.

PSS thank you for being patient with me.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
To: Axton Van Dam
From: Project X-COM Medical Staff, c/o Chief Medical Officer Richard Picardo
Subject: Medical Examination

Squaddie Van Dam, we request you make an immediate appointment for a full medical examination with Dr. Picardo. We would like to assure your fitness for duty, both physically and mentally. We await your prompt response.

Thank you,
Jessica Chambers
Project X-COM Medical Staff

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To: Zain Shah
From: Project X-COM Medical Staff, c/o Chief Medical Officer Richard Picardo
Subject: Medical Examination

Captain Shah, we request you make an immediate appointment for a full medical examination with Dr. Picardo. We would like to assure your fitness for duty, both physically and mentally. We await your prompt response.

Thank you,
Jessica Chambers
Project X-COM Medical Staff

Last edited:

MTDregger

\\\ Asset: Kincaid, Thomas Eliot \\\
\\\ Rank: Sergeant, USMC Retired \\\
\\\ Recruitment Log: X/XX/2015 \\\

The Following is a Transcript of XCOM classified personnel records, intended for Personnel Office use only. If you believe you do not have clearance to view these records, please contact a supervising officer. Remember, protocol saves lives!

Vigilo Confido.

===========================================

\\\ SESSION ONE \\\

Recruiting Officer: "Name?"

Kincaid: "Thomas Kincaid. What is this about?"

Recruiting Officer: "Rank."

Kincaid: "Sergeant, United States Marine Corps. Retired. Why? Who wants to know?"

Recruiting Officer: "Your questions will be answered in time, Sergeant. Right now, I'm the one asking the questions. You have a history of conflict. Aggressive behavior, difficulty with authority figures, anger issues. If the incident in Iraq hadn't forced you into retirement, do you believe you would have remained in the service?"

Kincaid: "Iraq? What do you mean? Would I still be soldiering on if I didn't get a belly full of shrapnel and unleash the beast all over my CO's face? Maybe. Didn't happen that way, though. Don't imagine they'll be wanting me back any time soon."

Recruiting Officer: "Your CO, he's got a friend who has a friend. Your name was submitted for candidacy in a new program. I can't give you any specifics before I know you're on-board, but I can tell you this: we'll expunge all record of your disciplinary hearing and subsequent retirement. Oh, and the pay is a helluva lot better than your pension."

Kincaid: "Right. Just like that, huh? You're gonna just make all my mistakes... poof away? Bullshit. I call bullshit. Who put you up to this? Was it Colonel Mitchell? Real funny. Real goddamn funny. You can tell that-"

Recruiting Officer: "I guarantee you, the only role Colonel Mitchell played in this meeting was bringing your name to our attention. But I can see now that you're going to need some time to consider this. Get to it. We have a very limited window of opportunity. I'll be in town for a few days. If you make up your mind, one way or the other... call this number."

[Shuffling paper noises, followed by the sound of a writing pen]

Recruiting Officer: "It's time to stop feeling sorry for yourself, Mr. Kincaid. This is a chance to redeem yourself. Everyone deserves a shot at redemption, Sergeant."

Kincaid: "Yeah, well... we'll see."

Recruiting Officer: "Yes we will. We'll be in touch."

\\\ SESSION TWO \\\

Kincaid: "So. Here we are again."

Recruiting Officer: "Here we are again. Have you made up your mind?"

Kincaid: "I've come pretty close. But I still don't know what this little project of yours is. I need more information. You've gotta give me something to go on besides redemption. I don't give a damn about forgiveness, and I sure as hell don't care if Uncle Sam forgives my moment of insanity. If I do this, it's because I'm itching to come out of retirement... and because I believe in the cause."

Recruiting Officer: "Have you been watching the news, lately?"

Kincaid: "The news? What... is this some kind of border security thing? We talking drug war sort of shit here? Cause that's a good way to get on the fast-track for a bullet in the brain."

Recruiting Officer: "Border security? Heh... that's actually a bit closer than most would guess. But it's not about drugs. And it's not the border you're thinking. You want anything more than that, you sign the paperwork."

Kincaid: "Signing away my life once again, eh? Mitchell must have some crazy kind of faith in me... or want me dead."

Recruiting Officer: "If he wants you dead, this is definitely a good start. We've suffered our fair share of casualties already, fighting this war. You were pretty far down on the list."

Kincaid: "I bet. You're really scraping the bottom of the barrel if you've gotten down to me."

[Shuffling papers with scratching pen noises]

Kincaid: "There. I'm in."

Recruiting Officer: "Mm... everything looks in order, here. Good. Now, go get packed. Take only what you need and a few personal effects. We have a long flight ahead of us. We leave first thing in the morning."

Kincaid: "What about all those answers you assured me I would be getting?"

Recruiting Officer: "You'll get them. You'll get answers to questions you haven't even asked yet. Unfortunately, most of those answers come in the form of even newer questions."

Kincaid: "Great... I've just signed on with the Men In Black."

Recruiting Officer: "Another good guess, Mr. Kincaid. I'll be waiting for you at Memorial Field at 04:30. You don't want to be late for this flight. Make sure to set your alarm."

\\\ END OF FEED \\\

ChristopherOdd

Commander
Staff member
Current rank: (sniper) squaddie
Total missions:1
Total kills:1

[message to commander]
[end message]

You can check the Archives. Check in with Vahlen.

Status
Not open for further replies.