Terra Dolor: OOC Discussion & Think Tank

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

So guys. Serious news. I know it might seem sudden but I uh... I guess I felt like writing it down or telling you guys what's up would somehow make it happen?

The short version is. There seems like there's a good chance we're going to lose our house.

The long version is we fell behind on some of our payments which apparently broke some kind of contract we had. So now even though we have enough to cover the missed payments they refuse to take our money and have set things up for the foreclosure. I... I want to throw up.

I have lived in this house for 22 years. I grew up here. I played here. My pets are buried in the backyard. It's my safe space when the outside world gives me shittons of anxiety. I don't know what to do. I feel like I have no power.

We filed for Bankruptcy and are asking my Dad's boss and close friend for a loan but they still aren't accepting our money. So... That's the state of things.

If the worst happens I will do everything I can to keep in contact with you all. I promise. I'll find a way to talk to you all even if it kills me. I love you all and you are all as real a family to me as my parents are. But for now we can hope and hope that something happens and we can save our home.

Black0ut

So guys. Serious news. I know it might seem sudden but I uh... I guess I felt like writing it down or telling you guys what's up would somehow make it happen?

The short version is. There seems like there's a good chance we're going to lose our house.

The long version is we fell behind on some of our payments which apparently broke some kind of contract we had. So now even though we have enough to cover the missed payments they refuse to take our money and have set things up for the foreclosure. I... I want to throw up.

I have lived in this house for 22 years. I grew up here. I played here. My pets are buried in the backyard. It's my safe space when the outside world gives me shittons of anxiety. I don't know what to do. I feel like I have no power.

We filed for Bankruptcy and are asking my Dad's boss and close friend for a loan but they still aren't accepting our money. So... That's the state of things.

If the worst happens I will do everything I can to keep in contact with you all. I promise. I'll find a way to talk to you all even if it kills me. I love you all and you are all as real a family to me as my parents are. But for now we can hope and hope that something happens and we can save our home.
*Hugs*

Dahlexpert

I... Don't, I really know what to do hope things work our for you frost.

Last edited:

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
So sorry Dahl and Frost. I know we were supposed to do a collab today but I totally forgot about a doctor's appointment and doing my mother's taxes. We should be good for tomorrow though. Again, so sorry.

Dahlexpert

So for a good while I've been wondering what would Crixus look like, I've found a few art pieces that I liked. For instance this was whated Crixus to look like at first

a336427db29fb9c5efcb6532fc18f1b9.jpg

But then I found this one that I love and defanetly make me think of the fearless leader of Norsca. So this is what Crixus looks like now

02c6b4e3627ccd2d2cceb1d95234c54b.jpg

Black0ut

So for a good while I've been wondering what would Crixus look like, I've found a few art pieces that I liked. For instance this was whated Crixus to look like at first

a336427db29fb9c5efcb6532fc18f1b9.jpg

But then I found this one that I love and defanetly make me think of the fearless leader of Norsca. So this is what Crixus looks like now

02c6b4e3627ccd2d2cceb1d95234c54b.jpg

That is damn scary.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
I'm... having second thoughts on the Zombie thing. I'm not sure I'd have enough content for even a mini RP. So it is up to a vote.

Would you rather have a zombie survival story with a variety of different zombie types where the characters fight to survive and find a way out of the zombie infested city.

Or would you rather have a SciFi story set in the far, far future with a variety of aliens where the characters band together to form a group of adventurers, bounty hunters, and treasure hunters, kinda like a Cowboy Bebop-esk situation.

Black0ut

I'm... having second thoughts on the Zombie thing. I'm not sure I'd have enough content for even a mini RP. So it is up to a vote.

Would you rather have a zombie survival story with a variety of different zombie types where the characters fight to survive and find a way out of the zombie infested city.

Or would you rather have a SciFi story set in the far, far future with a variety of aliens where the characters band together to form a group of adventurers, bounty hunters, and treasure hunters, kinda like a Cowboy Bebop-esk situation.
DID YOU SAY COWBOY BEBOP? IM IN FOR EITHER

DarkGemini24601

After my test tomorrow (should be done 2:30-3:00 ish, I’ll let you know), I can discuss your ideas for either so far with you. I’ll have questions that can help you flesh out a setting hopefully, and will help get me thinking for character creation.

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

I'm perfectly fine with either. Both sound cool. Although if you do go Aliens I want to make a Buggo Race.