Terra Dolor: OOC Discussion & Think Tank

Black0ut

So... a little thing I want to bring up with Jump Force. Just... who the fuck thought that was a good idea? Did the guys in Graphic Design not know what Cell-Shading is? The game plays like the Ninja Storm games and I love the little nods each moveset has... but the game looks terrible and has none of the visual flair that anime is known for. There was already a popular and great method make 3D for anime games... why did they fuck that up so badly?
Haven't taken a look at Jump Force, so no comment from me. But there is a game that had positive vibes until it came out. What happened to Left Alive? It's graphics are a gen down, difficulty unbalanced, and just somewhat tedious. Game developers these days, man... Why do they skimp out on their games... *continues grumbling*

Dahlexpert

So... a little thing I want to bring up with Jump Force. Just... who the fuck thought that was a good idea? Did the guys in Graphic Design not know what Cell-Shading is? The game plays like the Ninja Storm games and I love the little nods each moveset has... but the game looks terrible and has none of the visual flair that anime is known for. There was already a popular and great method make 3D for anime games... why did they fuck that up so badly?

I mean yeah, it sounded like a good idea on paper. But in action it Ugh it wasn’t much.

ShadowHounder

Haven't taken a look at Jump Force, so no comment from me. But there is a game that had positive vibes until it came out. What happened to Left Alive? It's graphics are a gen down, difficulty unbalanced, and just somewhat tedious. Game developers these days, man... Why do they skimp out on their games... *continues grumbling*
Just another shortcut meant to get the game out on time when they could've delayed and gotten just as much money... have devs forgotten about the hellish wait KH 3 had? And that game is a massive improvement from the rest of the series and one of the bestsellers of 2019

DarkGemini24601

I hope you guys get to feeling better. Best wishes. Ethereal hugs via internet.
Kyūnasaki Kazane.jpg

Last edited:

ShadowHounder

Can someone remind me what the hell I'm supposed to be doing with my life? All I've been able to do is sit here all fucking day and waste my existence on bullshit after bullshit... and I have yet to even get a sign at whatever the hell my "calling" in life is >.<

Dahlexpert

Can someone remind me what the hell I'm supposed to be doing with my life? All I've been able to do is sit here all fucking day and waste my existence on bullshit after bullshit... and I have yet to even get a sign at whatever the hell my "calling" in life is >.<

Life is cruel, some people don’t find there calling in life. Some just go through the bullshit, others make there own calling. But know wether you find your calling or don’t , or make your own. You will always deal with bullshit.

ShadowHounder

Life is cruel, some people don’t find there calling in life. Some just go through the bullshit, others make there own calling. But know wether you find your calling or don’t , or make your own. You will always deal with bullshit.
I'm perfectly fine with bullshit... if it's bullshit that is caused by my actions and lifestyle. I'm currently dealing with bullshit caused by other people trying to force their lifestyle onto me. That bullshit is something I'm sick and fucking tired of having to deal with every fucking day because there is nothing that I can do to control or moderate it by changing my actions accordingly. So I, again, sit here with no calling in life... being forced to live a life that I despise without a way to make myself a calling to get the fuck out of here... and without any way to even get some kind of ground so I can at least get a fucking job!

Dahlexpert

I'm perfectly fine with bullshit... if it's bullshit that is caused by my actions and lifestyle. I'm currently dealing with bullshit caused by other people trying to force their lifestyle onto me. That bullshit is something I'm sick and fucking tired of having to deal with every fucking day because there is nothing that I can do to control or moderate it by changing my actions accordingly. So I, again, sit here with no calling in life... being forced to live a life that I despise without a way to make myself a calling to get the fuck out of here... and without any way to even get some kind of ground so I can at least get a fucking job!

Hum Shadow can you send me a private message for like a minute?

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
A more lengthy apology, I got some kind of stomach virus around last Friday. Stomach flu or flu like. Still, I shouldn't have let it bring me to a dead stop and I'm sorry to those two people I was doing a collab with that I just disappeared from. Damn second sleep study this past Thursday that left me dead tired yesterday didn't help either.

On a lighter note, I did get Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice yesterday. Didn't get to play it much because, again, sick and dead tired. But it is fun. It is hard, though. Like... very hard. Hard as if not harder then Dark Souls hard. Which sucks because dying matters more in this game then previous From Software titles, so slamming your head against the wall that is a tough enemy will eventually get you through, but at a cost.

In fact, an hour or two in I got stuck on an Ogre that I have died so many times to, I am considering just starting the game over again. Like I said, I'm only an hour or two in, yet I have Deathrot on three people already, so why not?

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
So, with Frost being sick, and he is sick and under a lot of stress so please don't get him down anymore then he already is...

...with Frost being so sick and stressed out right now, and everyone pining for the next RP, I shall try and push my plans forward a little faster then intended. It is titled Children of the Living Dead (not to be confused with the 2001 film of the same name). It is a mini RP idea and a zombie survival story, something I have wanted to do for a while.

It'll still be a bit before I am ready to go. It is still in the early development stages but I'm going to push myself to map it out faster. If you guys have any questions I would be glad to answer them. Might inspire me to nail down ideas I hadn't thought of yet.

Black0ut

So, with Frost being sick, and he is sick and under a lot of stress so please don't get him down anymore then he already is...

...with Frost being so sick and stressed out right now, and everyone pining for the next RP, I shall try and push my plans forward a little faster then intended. It is titled Children of the Living Dead (not to be confused with the 2001 film of the same name). It is a mini RP idea and a zombie survival story, something I have wanted to do for a while.

It'll still be a bit before I am ready to go. It is still in the early development stages but I'm going to push myself to map it out faster. If you guys have any questions I would be glad to answer them. Might inspire me to nail down ideas I hadn't thought of yet.
Two questions for now: What is the spread of the disease? Is it essentially everyone is already infected and death triggers it to occur? Or is it more like a transfer of fluids (I.e. blood, saliva, e.t.c.)?

Two, are the zombies the same all around, or are there different types?