Starstream Think Tank

ShadowHounder

1.Tali (Mass Effect, BAY FO LIFE)
2.Tifa (Final Fantasy)
3.Samus (Metroid)
4. Velvet Crowe (Tales of Beseria)
5.Bayonetta
6. Sheena Fujibayashi (Tales of Symphonia)
7. Mileena (Mortal Kombat (She technically in the more recent ones has gained a prominent role in the story, starting her own faction what a bad ass)
8. Zelda (Ya'll forgot this one on your lists, so Imma fix that and put her on mine.)
9.Jill Valentine (Resident Jiggle sandwitch)
10. Magilou (Tales of Beseria)
Mileena isn't in MK11 tho...

ShadowHounder

Yeah, but she was in 10.
granted, I wouldn't call having your title has leader being taken away from you over a technicality, having a factions of rebels that ultimately stop supporting her cause because Kitana came back and dying in the most revolting and embarrassing way Outworld can give you a "prominent role" :p

Black0ut

granted, I wouldn't call having your title has leader being taken away from you over a technicality, having a factions of rebels that ultimately stop supporting her cause because Kitana came back and dying in the most revolting and embarrassing way Outworld can give you a "prominent role" :p
:/

Insane Darkness

1. Morgan (Fire Emblem Awakening, the best character EVER)
2. Futaba Sakura (Persona 5)
3. Soleil (Fire Emblem Fates)
4. Rain (Sword Art Online Lost Song) TECHNICALLY, SHE'S NOT FROM THE ANIME SO IT COUNTS
5. Mipha (Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild)
6. Chocola (Nekopara)
7. Yuri (Closers)
8. Eva (Wonderland Online)
9. Elena Dragunov (XCOM 2: WOTC)
10. Lightning (Final Fantasy XIII)

I'm avoiding protagonists and just going female characters that have impacted the story they're in (or can). I don't play a lot of games where there are female protagonists I like. Hell, the only reason I like Lightning is because of her Dissidia Final Fantasy appearance.

ShadowHounder

4. Rain (Sword Art Online Lost Song) TECHNICALLY, SHE'S NOT FROM THE ANIME SO IT COUNTS
6. Chocola (Nekopara)
7. Yuri (Closers)

I'm avoiding protagonists and just going female characters that have impacted the story they're in (or can). I don't play a lot of games where there are female protagonists I like. Hell, the only reason I like Lightning is because of her Dissidia Final Fantasy appearance.
if we're adding visual novels, then all of the Nekopara girls are on my list XD

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
6. Chocola (Nekopara)
7. Yuri (Closers)

Lightning? Really? I am curious as to what she did in Dissidia that actually got her on anyone's list. Was it the whole leading the group into certain death thing? Because... yeah, it was brave. But... but Tifa and Yuna were there too...

ShadowHounder

Lightning? Really? I am curious as to what she did in Dissidia that actually got her on anyone's list. Was it the whole leading the group into certain death thing? Because... yeah, it was brave. But... but Tifa and Yuna were there too...
Her play style in game most likely (Insane isn't exactly a man who cares about story as highly as we do... He cares more about character and personality)

Insane Darkness

I like both story and characters. You can have a good story with shit characters. See SAO. Very two dimensional, but I enjoy the story nonetheless.

When looking at a story, you look more to the events than the characters. When looking at characters, you look more at their individual quirks and their individual in-depth stories of hardships and triumphs.

I like Lightning as my 10th pick because, let's face it, I was running out of characters. And she's one of those characters I feel has potential if her character was given more effort.

Also, I like the way she looks. That's kinda it. And that I like her fighting style in Dissidia 012 Duodecim FF.

ShadowHounder

I like both story and characters. You can have a good story with shit characters. See SAO. Very two dimensional, but I enjoy the story nonetheless.

When looking at a story, you look more to the events than the characters. When looking at characters, you look more at their individual quirks and their individual in-depth stories of hardships and triumphs.

I like Lightning as my 10th pick because, let's face it, I was running out of characters. And she's one of those characters I feel has potential if her character was given more effort.

Also, I like the way she looks. That's kinda it. And that I like her fighting style in Dissidia 012 Duodecim FF.
But SAO had both a shitty story and shitty characters XD

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
So Final Fantasy VII Remake has been delayed over five weeks, which means not only do I have to wait longer for it, but it releases dead center in the middle of Resident Evil 3 Remake a week before and Cyberpunk 2077 a week after.

Not... not happy about this. In fact... quite upset...

ShadowHounder

So Final Fantasy VII Remake has been delayed over five weeks, which means not only do I have to wait longer for it, but it releases dead center in the middle of Resident Evil 3 Remake a week before and Cyberpunk 2077 a week after.

Not... not happy about this. In fact... quite upset...
Would you have rather they published a halfassed game with 60% of it's content missing and a shit ton of bugs?

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Would you have rather they published a halfassed game with 60% of it's content missing and a shit ton of bugs?
Well, of course not. I want it to be the best game it can be and if they need another month or so to do it, then take another month (even if I fair this could be the first of multiple delays).

But just because I understand and even, in a small way, approve of them taking extra time doesn't mean I can't be supremely bumbed about it...

ShadowHounder

Well, of course not. I want it to be the best game it can be and if they need another month or so to do it, then take another month (even if I fair this could be the first of multiple delays).

But just because I understand and even, in a small way, approve of them taking extra time doesn't mean I can't be supremely bumbed about it...
If it means we can avoid another Sonic '06, let Square take as much goddamn time as it takes... I'm sick and tired of games getting ruined because of a rushed production schedule.