Starstream Think Tank

ShadowHounder

Just lost my job for "disruptive behavior and lack of skills." Good to know that after 10 years of dedicated social education I still don't know how the fuck to interact with other people -_-

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Well, my Nuzlocke has been a disaster, not because of gameplay problems. Spoilers, I've recorded up to episode 14 and only lost one Pokemon.

It is technical issues. As I said, I recorded up to episode 14 so my playing of Pokemon Shield wouldn't interfere with regularly uploading, so I didn't realize that several episodes are simply broken sound wise. Hell, the one I just put up has barely any sound for the last ten minutes and I'm not even sure why.

Not every episode is like this though. Some have perfect sound, or as perfect as it gets with my voice. Please, I'm mostly doing it for you guys, so if you can, put on some soft music and just watch the soundless parts for me, and look out for those that aren't broken... please?

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

Well, my Nuzlocke has been a disaster, not because of gameplay problems. Spoilers, I've recorded up to episode 14 and only lost one Pokemon.

It is technical issues. As I said, I recorded up to episode 14 so my playing of Pokemon Shield wouldn't interfere with regularly uploading, so I didn't realize that several episodes are simply broken sound wise. Hell, the one I just put up has barely any sound for the last ten minutes and I'm not even sure why.

Not every episode is like this though. Some have perfect sound, or as perfect as it gets with my voice. Please, I'm mostly doing it for you guys, so if you can, put on some soft music and just watch the soundless parts for me, and look out for those that aren't broken... please?

It's okie fren. I'll still watch it.

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

So. Sorry about being quiet but friend Zombie is taking a little break. His Mom is going through surgery right now and he's been too stressed to focus on writing or talking really.

Dahlexpert

So this is gonna be a weird question to ask but um. How many of you seen my YouTube channel? And if you did and saw my shadow of war videos, did it make you all smile?

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
As tends to be a repeating occurrence with me, I must again apologize for my extended absence. Between my mother's sudden need to be hospitalized and a lack of sleep and no shortage of worry that it caused, I was unfit to do anything. I am back now... until some other lane excuse pulls me away. Again, I'm sorry.