Starstream Think Tank

Dahlexpert

Okay I’m playing code vein and I left Alice on the bed went afk for a while and came back to this.

994AA168-B8BC-4EC8-A168-7FC136FB9400.jpeg

She looks so cute.

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

So I can safely say to anyone interested, I have a dozen or so hours in Code Vein now and I would highly recommend it.

As a Dark Souls Fan I can safely give it a solid 9/10

Super Interesting Story, Very likeable characters, excellent gameplay, super fun bosses with great designs, some pretty creative levels (After you get out of the city mind you.).

There is a little Jank here and there with some texture pop-in that can be kinda distracted and a few minor glitches but they are few and far between. I would recommend this is any fan of Soulsborne or even RPGs like Nier Automata and God Eater.

Black0ut

I like him so far.

ALSO, sorry Zombie, for not posting sooner. Copying it took awhile and then posting too, and since it was a phone... Anyways Sorry.

ALSO ALSO, To my two buddies, Tax and Gem... I'm coming after you for collabs. The shadowy annoying asshole that I am demands it! So, expect me to pester you both for collabs! :D

ALSO ALSO ALSO. Marine. Yo. Same deal as the two above. I don't know what's going on with you IRL, so I'm willing to be more patient and less annoying.

Anyways, that is all. Love ya and I'm going to head off and play video games or something

ShadowHounder

I like him so far.

ALSO, sorry Zombie, for not posting sooner. Copying it took awhile and then posting too, and since it was a phone... Anyways Sorry.

ALSO ALSO, To my two buddies, Tax and Gem... I'm coming after you for collabs. The shadowy annoying asshole that I am demands it! So, expect me to pester you both for collabs! :D

ALSO ALSO ALSO. Marine. Yo. Same deal as the two above. I don't know what's going on with you IRL, so I'm willing to be more patient and less annoying.

Anyways, that is all. Love ya and I'm going to head off and play video games or something
Okay... I'm gonna need a TLDR of that collab... Because my lightheaded brain can not process a 9 part post right now

Black0ut

Okay... I'm gonna need a TLDR of that collab... Because my lightheaded brain can not process a 9 part post right now
TLDR: There was a collab
TLDR2: It has Titania in it
TLDR3: It also got Aya and JJ
TLDR4: They got a bounty
TLDR5:They try to do bounty
TLDR6: things go wrong
TLDR7: There might've been a pancake.. or cake
TLDR8: Bounty goes worse
TLDR9: Hey, they're back on the ship

(Just rest and take a crack at it later. I apologize for being snarky, but I have a migraine and fell asleep with ear buds in and my notifications went off... loudly.(My phone was not happy about being chucked).)

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Thanks for posting that mission for us. As many of you know, I've been out of it for a while. Hopefully that'll end soon.

I finally have a technician coming to my house tomorrow to set up my CPAP and show me how to work it. Hopefully, within the next couple of weeks, I'll get used to it and start having my first restful sleep in, oh... 16 years?

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Nice profile pic, Frosty.

Pst... I think someone is trying to tell us how much they love a certain new videogame... as if their last several messages weren't clue enough. XP