Starstream Think Tank

BMPixy

First off, a collab that was supposed to go up... *checks sundial* about two weeks ago? Second off, the follow-up to that collab. Been in a bit of a funk recently, and not the groovy kind, which is why I've been quiet, but all's well now.

ShadowHounder

First off, a collab that was supposed to go up... *checks sundial* about two weeks ago? Second off, the follow-up to that collab. Been in a bit of a funk recently, and not the groovy kind, which is why I've been quiet, but all's well now.
Glad to have you back buddy... I would also recommend upgrading your sundial to a Grandfather clock... So much better day round timetelling.

Black0ut

Haha... ha... shit. My bad. I'm sorry. This also extends to Dahl and Frost and Insane... heh... *Oh-shit meter has reached critical levels*

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Btw everybody, yesterday was National Videogame Day, so... happy belated NVD.

Also thank you to Frost for pointing out the new Final Fantasy VII Remake trailer for the Toyko Game Show yesterday. If you haven't seen it and have an even passin interest in the game, check it out. A lot of good stuff in this trailer.

https://youtu.be/RtnfYYlvCVA

It seems like a small thing to focus on, but I love how President Shinra shows up at the Sector... 5?... reactor as a hologram instead of in person like in the original game. It always bothered me that he was there. One, there were seven reactors that the team could have hit. Him being there implies they somehow knew which reactor they'd be at and on what day. Two, Barrett has a gatling gun for an arm. There is know reason he didn't open fire of Shinra immediately.

Black0ut

Content! So now that I got Mei and Guther captured, now I can hopefully get the Solex and Roberta to do pirate shit.
Why hello zhere, police officers. Don't mind ze nerve agents coursing through your bodies. It iz fine... you are not required to fight us... But if you see us... zat will be a non-no...

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Random question of the day. Anyone here watch Mighty Morphin Power Rangers? As in OG Power Rangers, with Zordon and Rita and Power Coins and such? Wouldn't be surprised if y'all said no. Was from the 90s, but I'm curious.

Loved that show, even when I was 'too old' to think it was cool anymore. Never followed trends. Loved the original cast. Loved Tommy. Could give or take the original replacements, except for one of course. Second Black Ranger, played by one of my favorite voice actors, MFer Johnny Yong Bosch. Yup, years before he was Lalouch in Code Geass or Ichigo in Bleach, he was kicking it as the Black Power Ranger and his Frog Zord.

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

Random question of the day. Anyone here watch Mighty Morphin Power Rangers? As in OG Power Rangers, with Zordon and Rita and Power Coins and such? Wouldn't be surprised if y'all said no. Was from the 90s, but I'm curious.

Loved that show, even when I was 'too old' to think it was cool anymore. Never followed trends. Loved the original cast. Loved Tommy. Could give or take the original replacements, except for one of course. Second Black Ranger, played by one of my favorite voice actors, MFer Johnny Yong Bosch. Yup, years before he was Lalouch in Code Geass or Ichigo in Bleach, he was kicking it as the Black Power Ranger and his Frog Zord.

I like Yellow Ranger. Girly, but not as stereotypically girly as Pink.

ShadowHounder

Unfortunately I was not born during the Senkai era... So I missed 95% of Power Rangers.

Black0ut

Maaaaan. I have several seasons on VHS, and my god, I love rewatching it. I remember (more than likely with nostalgia goggles the size of the moon) just how awesome they were. Ah... good times. Anyways, yup. I remember it

Dahlexpert

Maaaaan. I have several seasons on VHS, and my god, I love rewatching it. I remember (more than likely with nostalgia goggles the size of the moon) just how awesome they were. Ah... good times. Anyways, yup. I remember it

Can we get into the part of that says you still have VHS tapas!?”

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Can we get into the part of that says you still have VHS tapas!?”
I still have several casette tapes. Those are even older. Remember casettes? They were, like... mini VHS tapes with music you played on you walkman.

Remember the Walkman? It was like a bulky version of an MP3 or iPod that played cassettes.

Remember MP3s and iPods? They were like Smart phones that only played music and maybe a crappy version of tetris and mind sweeper.

Remember Smart Phones? They were what we used before they installed computer chips directly into our brains behind our eyes. What? We don't have those yet?! Shit, I went too far back into the past!

https://youtu.be/MuPxA7wy2UM