Starstream Think Tank

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
No one ever even responded to anything I said this morning. Probably skipped right over it, even though I tried to include things people might find interesting.

Dahlexpert

No one ever even responded to anything I said this morning. Probably skipped right over it, even though I tried to include things people might find interesting.

I saw your stuff, and i'm glad that you are switching up things for your channel. Also i'm glad that your enjoying shadow of war and i'm glad I introduced you to the game.

Dahlexpert

I'm probably going to fall silent for most of the rest of the day. I'm not in the mood to talk or collab anymore. Just... want to be alone right now...
dddr9uv-2e0f8cc5-3465-4020-a22a-456ea0e6ff32.jpg

Black0ut

Okay, let's be real... Starstream falling apart is entirely my fault, regardless of what everyone else says.

I was the one who announce the next RP too early, which pressured Zombie to try and rush matters.
I was the one who created Tiamat, who devalued Sirius as a villain.
I was the one who quit from burnout, which drained the remains of Zombie's motivation.

And because of my actions the transition between RPs as completely fallen apart, People have become less active then they were before I announced KoRT, and the whole sight has entered a void state where nothing is happening. I wish I knew what I could do to fix this fucking mess of a situation I created so that everyone can have fun and enjoy RPing again... I'm sorry...
*was asleep until fifteen minutes ago* Took me a bit to read through all the pages.

1. I shall headbutt my way through your videos and enjoy them. By Odin's beard, I will watch most if not all your videos and you cannot stop me!

2. Tis hard to be happy all the time. Anyone who tells you that they are is trying to sell you something.

3. No. You both need to stop blaming yourselves. Dahl's right: it ain't either of your faults. I'm currently dealing with bills and college (ughh) so it can be a bit... problematic for me. But I'm still wanting to wrap up all my loose ends in Starstream, so it may take a bit for me to shift focus to the new RP.

4. Y'all both needs hugs. And I'm happy to supply you. Get your hugs, get your genuine hugs! Nice and friendly!

5. Love you friends.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
*was asleep until fifteen minutes ago* Took me a bit to read through all the pages.

1. I shall headbutt my way through your videos and enjoy them. By Odin's beard, I will watch most if not all your videos and you cannot stop me!

2. Tis hard to be happy all the time. Anyone who tells you that they are is trying to sell you something.

3. No. You both need to stop blaming yourselves. Dahl's right: it ain't either of your faults. I'm currently dealing with bills and college (ughh) so it can be a bit... problematic for me. But I'm still wanting to wrap up all my loose ends in Starstream, so it may take a bit for me to shift focus to the new RP.

4. Y'all both needs hugs. And I'm happy to supply you. Get your hugs, get your genuine hugs! Nice and friendly!

5. Love you friends.
I always appreciate a quote from The Princess Bride.

Black0ut

...anyone play/can recommend Dead by Daylight?
I wouldn't recommend it, the community is toxic af and the game heavily survivor favored (meaning if you wanna play the killer you are at a massive disadvantage)
As a player of said game, I would recommend it. The only time the game is toxic in the times I've played are when the ranks are reset and veterans can play against new players.

Otherwise, killer and survivor are fairly fun to play. It's especially fun to play with friends who have it and can act as a guide. The first time you play killer or survivor, you will be under-leveled and not have a lot of perks available, but since bloopoints (the in-game currency) can be spent on both survivors and killers to make them better, you should be fine.

:)
Addendum: Bloopoints also tend to be very easy to acquire, given the daily goals/ season goals and the matches themselves awarding you the points. Playing the game generally will allow you to accrue 15k- 20k BP per game (and the cost to spend bloopoints on gear, abilities, or offerings tends to be 3k, 4k, 5k, or 6k depending on its rarity.)

Last edited:

ShadowHounder

So, I just got off of the phone with my job coach... she claimed that I am an innovator and am always inventing something new, but I'm not sure what she means... would one of you be willing/able to translate what she's trying to tell me?

Black0ut

So, I just got off of the phone with my job coach... she claimed that I am an innovator and am always inventing something new, but I'm not sure what she means... would one of you be willing/able to translate what she's trying to tell me?
You think outside the box and bring ideas from a new perspective; you think in a different way that makes you an asset rather than a liability.