Starstream Think Tank

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Wake up, sleepy heads! I'm bored! Also, I got killed by Michael Meyers. He's so fast, and now I lost my flashlight. But not as fast as that huntress! She just swooped in a BAM! I'm down!

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
I'm sad. So sad. I should be happy. With each passing minute, I get closer to my weekend. Only about 2 and a half hours to go. Instead I just get sadder and sadder...

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Hey guys. Early Saturday. Had to take my mother to get a blood test. Posted the last story episode of Berserk yesterday.

Played through all the side stuff and exploration of the first area of Witcher III. Ready to move on. Too bad my Silver sword is so damaged now, and none of the side quests left me with nearly enough to buy a new one or repair the one I have. Oh well.

And played a few more rounds of DbD. Died a lot as a survivor, though that is mostly from inexperience... I hope. Need to find the right balance of when to save others and when to worry about myself. Also failed a lot as the killers, but again, inexperience. I did manage to get a single sacrifice as the Spirit, which wasn't easy. She is really hard to use.

DarkGemini24601

Played through all the side stuff and exploration of the first area of Witcher III. Ready to move on. Too bad my Silver sword is so damaged now, and none of the side quests left me with nearly enough to buy a new one or repair the one I have. Oh well.
Weird, I usually got enough by selling loot from the various points of interest rather than the jobs (peasants are misers).

DarkGemini24601

GEM! How have you been mate?
Better than I was. This last semester I learned that any academic year with the tag "Junior Year," be it high school or college, is cursed when it comes to me. Those of you who remember how scattered I was during VoF in high school junior year - yeah, this one was worse. Pandemic and lockdown led to all of my classes getting harder not easier, which culminated in an increasingly breakneck workload until all of my take-home finals, which totalled something like 12500 words - you know, almost average length of an honors thesis. Add in a 5000 word research paper I completed a week or two prior and it was over the average length. I have never worked that hard under that amount of time crunch.

But hey, I did it, I've had a week to relax, and I'm feeling slightly less robotic and dead. Still working on resurrecting the creative juices though, I buried them deep for their own safety.

ShadowHounder

Better than I was. This last semester I learned that any academic year with the tag "Junior Year," be it high school or college, is cursed when it comes to me. Those of you who remember how scattered I was during VoF in high school junior year - yeah, this one was worse. Pandemic and lockdown led to all of my classes getting harder not easier, which culminated in an increasingly breakneck workload until all of my take-home finals, which totalled something like 12500 words - you know, almost average length of an honors thesis. Add in a 5000 word research paper I completed a week or two prior and it was over the average length. I have never worked that hard under that amount of time crunch.

But hey, I did it, I've had a week to relax, and I'm feeling slightly less robotic and dead. Still working on resurrecting the creative juices though, I buried them deep for their own safety.
Would you be interested in joining Knights of the Roundtable? We're almost finished up with Starstream (would've lasted longer, but I hit burnout with my characters and Zombs got overstress, so we're giving him a break) and I'm taking up the mantle as GM (with either Frost or Dahl going after me and Zombs taking it back up after that, iirc).

Dahlexpert

Jesus and doing all this for a fancy piece of paper, well hopefully your last year goes better dark.