Starstream Think Tank

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Oh! Speaking of Dragon Age, did you guys know they are working on a Dragon Age 4?! It... will probably be another 2 years for it to come out at the earliest, but at least it's coming! Let's hope that Bioware can redeem themselves after such recent flops as Anthem and continue the major cliffhangers they left us off with in Inquisition.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Sigh...
3f73b1a23103a521a91204f888660923.jpg

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Why does everyone talk so early in the morning.
You realize at this moment it is almost noon, right? One in the afternoon for some of you. I don't expect an immediate response at 7 a.m. but when no one responds for 4 hours, I get a bit disheartened. Especially when the one friend I am able to get a response from off the site gets mad at me for trying to talk then gets mad at me for not wanting to talk after he initially got mad at me...

ShadowHounder

You realize at this moment it is almost noon, right? One in the afternoon for some of you. I don't expect an immediate response at 7 a.m. but when no one responds for 4 hours, I get a bit disheartened. Especially when the one friend I am able to get a response from off the site gets mad at me for trying to talk then gets mad at me for not wanting to talk after he initially got mad at me...
I wasn't getting mad, I was just letting you know that most of the others don't get on until around noon to mid afternoon... and it's 9:47 for me right now, so I still see it as early

ShadowHounder

Okay, let's be real... Starstream falling apart is entirely my fault, regardless of what everyone else says.

I was the one who announce the next RP too early, which pressured Zombie to try and rush matters.
I was the one who created Tiamat, who devalued Sirius as a villain.
I was the one who quit from burnout, which drained the remains of Zombie's motivation.

And because of my actions the transition between RPs as completely fallen apart, People have become less active then they were before I announced KoRT, and the whole sight has entered a void state where nothing is happening. I wish I knew what I could do to fix this fucking mess of a situation I created so that everyone can have fun and enjoy RPing again... I'm sorry...

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Okay, let's be real... Starstream falling apart is entirely my fault, regardless of what everyone else says.

I was the one who announce the next RP too early, which pressured Zombie to try and rush matters.
I was the one who quit from burnout, which drained the remains of Zombie's motivation.

And because of my actions the transition between RPs as completely fallen apart, People have become less active then they were before I announced KoRT, and the whole sight has entered a void state where nothing is happening. I wish I knew what I could do to fix this fucking mess of a situation I created so that everyone can have fun and enjoy RPing again... I'm sorry...
Please, don't think like that. Starstream falling apart is my fault for a number of reasons, and my responsibility. My own failings had it in disarray before you announced your RP, and no one blames you for leaving, especially if it was from burnout.

Please, everyone, if you haven't already, focus on making your characters for the new RP. Starstream should be secondary at this point, if a focus at all. He worked hard on his RP and it deserves a fair shot.

ShadowHounder

No, Starstream needs to be a priority, because I don't want anyone to feel pressured to move over without tying up the loose ends we all left behind.

Dahlexpert

Please, don't think like that. Starstream falling apart is my fault for a number of reasons, and my responsibility. My own failings had it in disarray before you announced your RP, and no one blames you for leaving, especially if it was from burnout.

Please, everyone, if you haven't already, focus on making your characters for the new RP. Starstream should be secondary at this point, if a focus at all. He worked hard on his RP and it deserves a fair shot.

Will you two quit blaming yourselves for shit that isn’t any of your faults, the star stream is fine. People left because life gets in the way, or there nervous. But the point is it not your fails shadow and it’s not your fault zombie. So will you two please stop blaming each other over nothing!

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
No, Starstream needs to be a priority, because I don't want anyone to feel pressured to move over without tying up the loose ends we all left behind.
But I don't want your RP to suffer so I can beat a dead horse. Besides, not many... people are that interested in finishing Starstream from what I feel. I only have one person who regularly collabs with me (won't name names again but it is pretty obvious based on the posts). You deserve to have your chance. You tried before and I know it fell apart because attention was divided and you just said that you were upset that people weren't giving your RP the attention it deserves. I had my time to shine. It is only fair you have yours.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
This whole guilt trip is my fault for making us seem more disorganized then we are by complaining about having no one to talk to while everyone was asleep. I apologize. My mood is in the crapper now and I have mostly myself to blame for that, so in the future I won't say anything until... I don't know, noon my time? And if no one responds, I'll just deal with it like an adult instead of whining about it like a child.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
I'm probably going to fall silent for most of the rest of the day. I'm not in the mood to talk or collab anymore. Just... want to be alone right now...