X-COM/XSDF RP THINK TANK (part3)

DarkGemini24601

Just throwing it out there, I'm okay with the IC pace slowing down a bit.
Have to adhere to something of a schedule before I leave for another vacation, but there is a lot less on the agenda now. Only 2 minor missions and 2 major missions with one special mission at the end left over. Not doing any of the 'special events' now. The only one that remains is just going to be done in a simple collab rather than as any big event.

So Saturday or Sunday I'll take care of one of the major missions, and then it's just a total of 2 significant ones and two mini ones over the next 3 weeks.

Frostlich1228

Goodnight all. Not sure if I'll be able to do anything tomorrow if I wake up feeling as depressed as I am today. Don't take that as me being unable to continue in the long run, it's just that unless something I'm trying to do works, unless my last ditch effort succeeds, it's going to take me awhile to accept what I've lost.

If you ever feel overwhelmed with anything please don't hesitate to ask me. I'll be glad to help.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
One last thing as I check on the responses that make me sad, but only because it shows how everyone here are great people. I've always felt it was strange that know one here knows what I look like considering how much I care about you. So, I'd like to give you a face to go with the name (real name is Joseph Andrews if you missed it when I mentioned it before, btw. Like the book). However, unlike the last time, I would encourage every to NOT follow my lead and put your pictures up. Please, keep your internet anonymity. I only do this because... I don't know, I feel I should. So, at the risk of disappointing people, here is a little pic I took of myself (a few years ago, that is, as I am a mess right now, and no one wants to see that).

Zombie Slayer.JPG

PrismaCube

Just a quick update to my situation. Recently after I have finished school, the job I have applied for and was accepted for declined shortly after I was about to start, which got me really mad. Now I sat down and searched for a couple more places, hence my absence in RPing. I found a couple of positions and got some interviews set up. So on that note I will be busy all week next week. However on Sunday I will write a RPing story worth of the last weeks I have missed. I will also introduce a new character. However like I said, after that I will be absent maybe just poke in once or twice.

Not to mention on the side I'm also still working on Yandere Sim. which also takes some time away from my days. On top of that my friends and I have planned a ton this month and next month. Plus once I got a new job, (two weeks maybe) I will be even more booked so yay ^^. However all this is not as bad as going to school, so I will not be gone. Just absent.

Last edited:

PrismaCube

One last thing as I check on the responses that make me sad, but only because it shows how everyone here are great people. I've always felt it was strange that know one here knows what I look like considering how much I care about you. So, I'd like to give you a face to go with the name (real name is Joseph Andrews if you missed it when I mentioned it before, btw. Like the book). However, unlike the last time, I would encourage every to NOT follow my lead and put your pictures up. Please, keep your internet anonymity. I only do this because... I don't know, I feel I should. So, at the risk of disappointing people, here is a little pic I took of myself (a few years ago, that is, as I am a mess right now, and no one wants to see that).

View attachment 778

:O you look strangly close to what I imagined you would look like, I like it.I love your beard (no homo) :D

(P.S.: I love beards.)

Frostlich1228

View attachment 778

You actually look like someone I know from high school. :D

All in all you look pretty normal, but I like that expression. :3

PrismaCube

View attachment 778

Since everybody already knows my name and it is easy to just find me on Facebook there is no anoymity for me anymore anyway. So I will follow you and give you a picture of me :)

colin_by_prismacube-d90oa3s.png

(This picture if about two weeks old, I had to shave since it was my graduation ceremony :( )

Frostlich1228

Since everybody already knows my name and it is easy to just find me on Facebook there is no anoymity for me anymore anyway. So I will follow you and give you a picture of me :)

colin_by_prismacube-d90oa3s.png

(This picture if about two weeks old, I had to shave since it was my graduation ceremony :( )

Damn Prisma! XD

You look almost exactly how I imagined Fancypants looking, expect with more spiky hair and that pink streak. :p

MarineAvenger

Operator 21O
Staff member
If I ever get an actual present picture of me that isn't 5 years old, maybe I will post it. All I know is...you fuckers made me emotional so...
screw-you-guys-i-m-going-home-15.png

PrismaCube

So while playing X-Com I always noticed that the amount of countries per soldier always seemed really weird. Sometimes I felt like German or English soldiers do not even excist in the X-COM univers, but every other nation is full in my rooster. Espically American soldier. So I decided to poke around in the files a bit. To my shock, if I were to use small nummbers, from 1 to 10 the chance of having an american soldier is 6, ALL other countries are 3 and some are 1 or 0 xD.

Now that! Is so typical, no offence. ( First thing I did was change all to 0 and make german soldiers 100% (Now everybody is german :cool:) :D To my defence seing a soldier from germany in most of my x-com games was more rare than winning the lottery. )

Adrammalech

So while playing X-Com I always noticed that the amount of countries per soldier always seemed really weird. Sometimes I felt like German or English soldiers do not even excist in the X-COM univers, but every other nation is full in my rooster. Espically American soldier. So I decided to poke around in the files a bit. To my shock, if I were to use small nummbers, from 1 to 10 the chance of having an american soldier is 6, ALL other countries are 3 and some are 1 or 0 xD.

Now that! Is so typical, no offence. ( First thing I did was change all to 0 and make german soldiers 100% (Now everybody is german :cool:) :D To my defence seing a soldier from germany in most of my x-com games was more rare than winning the lottery. )

Really? I never get American soldiers. My last squad iirc was two Nigerians, two South Koreans, a German, and a Brit.

DarkGemini24601

Date is still (Current Story Date: February 3rd-4th) since we couldn't have gotten much done yesterday. Novum mission will be posted later today, but we are still in orbit around the colony.

DarkGemini24601

Alright, people. Big announcement. ZombieSplitter53 will be returning as a regular roleplayer once he's had time to catch up with reading. (So don't expect any content from him until he's done with that). He's going to be going at his own pace once he is done reading, as well, so understand that he won't be super available for collaborations and such. This is meant to be enjoyable for him and give him a chance to write with us and spend time with his friends, so keep that in mind, but I think you already know that. :D

Obviously he still needs to take care of getting a new job and all that jazz, so for now he's only going to be playing Korra Devolina and Brigid O'Brien. That may change when he adjusts to his meds and gets other things squared away, but we make no assumptions yet. Glad to have him back onboard, and it inspires me to do my best as a GM so that he and everyone else can enjoy this story.

(May not be doing much today though since my mother wants to watch a movie and I'm eating out for lunch, but I'll probably have time in the evening for a collab after I post the mission with dahl and pixy.)

DarkGemini24601

Appears we're not watching the movie (at least not yet) so the mission will be posted soon, and if anyone wants to do a collab with me do notify me. (I now have Terratorra, Astasha, Frederick, and Mikhail added to my roster, so if anyone's interested in those let me know).

Zain Shah

I will be out for the next five days on my Duke of Edinburgh expedition and I won't have any internet access
clear.png
so any collabs with Alex will have to wait.

Adrammalech

So for the last couple days I've been rekt by homework, my summer classes are only 6 weeks long so they're really pounding in the busy work in the greatest density possible. Tomorrow I'd like to do a collab with any engineer and Taoming, as I still need to "activate" him and get him working on whatever he needs to. Message me if you're interested.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
So for the last couple days I've been rekt by homework, my summer classes are only 6 weeks long so they're really pounding in the busy work in the greatest density possible. Tomorrow I'd like to do a collab with any engineer and Taoming, as I still need to "activate" him and get him working on whatever he needs to. Message me if you're interested.
I feel your pain. I had to take a summer class for Spanish in college. You think learning a foreign language in the crappy way schools teach them is hard? Try learning it in half the length of a normal semester!