X-COM/XSDF RP THINK TANK (part3)

Dahlexpert

Seeing as there are 59 small towns, I'm just going to name them like this for now:

(S#)

If and when we visit (S1-S59), then we can actually name the towns as we come to them. But for now I'm only naming cities and large towns.

I could probable help with naming small towns, since I see Cassia leaving the more then other solders.

DarkGemini24601

I could probable help with naming small towns, since I see Cassia leaving the more then other solders.
I mean, people are welcome to suggest some names, and I'll add them to a list. Primary nationalities on Foresti are Noridc (specifically Norweigan), Chinese, Japanese, North American (varied), and Russian. The Russians and Nords stick more to Keyullun since it's more temperate, wheras the other continent is primarily desert so the North Americans go there, and the Asians bear it.

DarkGemini24601

And I present to you... the continents of Keyullun and Serais!

Keyullun and Serais (Phs&Pol).PNG

DarkGemini24601

Aside from Zombie's, one of the large towns is an Easter Egg, as it basically means that the people of my area colonized another world. I had to.

DarkGemini24601

My plan right now for the next 'mission' is to create 2-3 seperate ones that will occur together (An aerial mission, a enemy ship crash mission, and something else maybe), and give those out to people to work on over the course of the week. Still need to create the missions, but once I have them ready I'll hand them out to whoever's interested. More than likely I won't directly participate in any of them, just review them before posting.

Frostlich1228

My plan right now for the next 'mission' is to create 2-3 seperate ones that will occur together (An aerial mission, a enemy ship crash mission, and something else maybe), and give those out to people to work on over the course of the week. Still need to create the missions, but once I have them ready I'll hand them out to whoever's interested. More than likely I won't directly participate in any of them, just review them before posting.

I'd like to volunteer Fancypants for one!

On other note, just posted my first collab with Mangrale, make sure to read it, I think it came out great!

Sarge

Just fix stuff.
Staff member
Glad to hear :) New goat art is coming soon. The site is way way overdue for software update. We need to get some donations rolling. Last thing i want is a hacked site because we didn't update our software eek. Will see.

DarkGemini24601

We need to get some donations rolling.
Well, at least for me, I don't really have the means to donate. I'd have to request money from my parents, and they'd look at me funny if I said I was doing it to support a website. Zombie can't afford to, other people in the RP don't have the means. I'm not sure where you expect that money to come from.

Taxor_the_First

I'd like to snap one of those up, since it's kinda a pain for me and whomever I'm working with to organize a time. Not fussed which one (though if you gave me the aerial one we'd have a problem since I have no pilots).

DarkGemini24601

And so begins the posting of the first chapter of Rulers of Shambhala. Me and Marine worked hard on this (I consider this one of my most beautifully written pieces, I've put a lot of literary techniques I've learned recently to use) so make sure to take your time and enjoy it, even if you don't finish all ten (yes ten) parts tonight. But this is an important read for the VoF cast, both in regards to Connor Karo's story being developed through it, and because... other reason abandoned me... because you should support this awesomeness!

Five posts now and five later. That's all. :D