X-COM/XSDF RP THINK TANK (part3)

PrismaCube

Back from working a week out of country, no internet for a week sucks! Also I managed to get a ton of bruises :D Safety first!

Nah but I'm back in case any body missed me (unlikely). So just a heads up for sudden change of topics :p

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Got a new solo up. Furthering a personal story, and introducing something the Commander/GM needs to approve. Hope you guys like it. Always like to hear what people think.

DarkGemini24601

Sure. I have a collection of IOUs next to my sledgehammer.

Like, but it for me as a gift. No thanks. Too expensive.
Um... Let me attempt to interpret this:

Are you A) saying that you'd like it as a gift since it's be too expensive
Or B) saying its too expensive of a gift for me to give?

(Because it isnt an inconvience and I'd do it anyway)

PrismaCube

The fatal combination of Fallout 4 and a student's wallet are preventing me.
Yeah I can understand your troubles, well not anymore since I'm working now, but a few months ago...atleast you got the time I work most of the day :D

German...work work work :D

DarkGemini24601

Although I'm still mad that I lost my original paper copy, the new map is coming along nicely.

Forseti so Far:

Forseti Continental Map.png

DarkGemini24601

Some misc notes that I'll add into a post on the lore thread including the map:

Forseti is a planet with a nearly straight axis, meaning it has very mild temperatures and only reaches extremes far to the north or south, or due to land features. It is compatible to a shattered eggshell for it's continental tectonic plates, meaning it has a patchwork of volcanic islands neighboring mountain-divided continents. The ocean plates are a bit more stable, but have plenty of underwater volcanoes.

This means that, while it outwardly looks peaceful, Earthquakes are an issue on occasion. The mines are made out of sturdy Zero Alloys to compensate, and luckily while the quakes are frequent they are usually minor, the bigger quakes being less common due to the planet often relieving stress before a dangerous buildup.

DarkGemini24601

If anyone wants to include some idea for a fort/town/city/landmark/landform/whatever, let me know, and I'll see if I can work it in.

There'll be roughtly 6 cities, 25 large towns, 50 small towns, and 1 capital (Ailey).

DarkGemini24601

Keyullun and Serais (1).PNG

Physical part of the map done. Now for the political parts. (Doing the continents we'll be focusing on first, then the other two later.)

DarkGemini24601

Seeing as there are 59 small towns, I'm just going to name them like this for now:

(S#)

If and when we visit (S1-S59), then we can actually name the towns as we come to them. But for now I'm only naming cities and large towns.