X-COM/XSDF RP THINK TANK (part3)

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Oh... Zombie sad...
just_a_sad_witch_by_another_cute_zombie-d3jrtt4.jpg

I just found out Wes Craven died just over a week ago! Oh... damn it... I order you all to go out and watch your favorite Wes Craven horror click to honor him. I know I will.

don__t_f_with_freddy_krueger_by_volts48.jpg

DarkGemini24601

So uh, this happened in an edit of one of the solo parts.
{Spain, F} SPC Flores, Dolores [Shadow Operative] (Depth Perception, Adrenal Neurosympathy, Aerobic Respiration Boost, Dextrous Muscle Fibers, Adaptive Bone Marrow T, Bioelectric Skin)

DarkGemini24601

Originally there was meant to be four parts to Flow of Time II, but I don't think I'm going to be able to get to all of them tonight. So the fourth part will be a bonus I write tomorrow or Thursday or something.

MarineAvenger

Operator 21O
Staff member
Originally there was meant to be four parts to Flow of Time II, but I don't think I'm going to be able to get to all of them tonight. So the fourth part will be a bonus I write tomorrow or Thursday or something.
Alright, when you post your stuff me and Pixy have a colab afterwards.

DarkGemini24601

Have an easy to make post on the lore thread to tide you over while I finish up my solo. Those are the pirate factions we knew about before the fourth mission. I'm going to add two more after I post my solo.

DarkGemini24601

Well, this is fucking me over with a bunch of short parts, and I'm not going to have Fred's piece all by itself. Give me some more time to write up some additional stuff before I post. (There will be five parts...)

DarkGemini24601

Sasha's post is the beginning of further personal logs. Mikhail's was necessary, though I dated it so that he wouldn't be unavailable for collabs. By now he's all modded.

Hermes' was really fun to write with how descriptive I made it, trying to emulate how Tax does his solos on a smaller scale. Kallpa's was one I've been wanting to do for a long time, and was funny for even me to write.

Kelio's is dedicated to Dahl and Cassia's interest in wildlife, while Irina's is for Black0ut and Tom2.

Vindicta's is also a necessary occurrence, as is the progression between Addington and Phoebe.

(Part five soon, nearly done)

DarkGemini24601

Have Fred's "Captain's Log", a small piece from my Greyhounds NPCs, and...

A cliffhanger out of nowhere. I'll be writing a part of Rulers of Shambhala with Marine soon that will lead up to that point and explain things, I promise!