OOC X-COM Think Tank (part 4)

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
20161118_150710_HDR.jpg

Taxor_the_First

Ou yea I forgot about civ, I need to buy that game.
Civ 5 is great for just a chill game (although Rome is probably less chill right now considering they have both the Russian and Austrian armies converging on them). Never played 6. Don't really have a desire to right now.

Dahlexpert

Civ 5 is great for just a chill game (although Rome is probably less chill right now considering they have both the Russian and Austrian armies converging on them). Never played 6. Don't really have a desire to right now.

I haven't played civ 5 in a few months, while yes it's a very good time waster. I would like to play six.

Adrammalech

Alright, I'm off for about five days. Heading on a vacation. Feel free to continue to write (I believe someone has a mission set up for the downtime), just don't do anything particularly crazy like getting sent to the brig. I shouldn't have trouble with internet in the great state of Florida (home of the vaunted @Adrammalech, you have not been forgotten), so I might do some convo collabs, but no promises. I shall only write when I feel like writing on a trip.

When I get back some cool stuff is inbound, so hold onto your anuses.

Aww. :) I hope in this wasteland of dead election ads and endless mosquitos/sand spurs, you found some form of hospitality. :p

(It has been spectacularly arid lately, so I think it's pretty solid.)

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
In other news I am 6 hours into a twelve hour shift and I just want to sleeeeeeep. At least I have my New Pokemon game to use between... oh... look at that... the battery is dead because I wasn't expecting to work until close and I didn't bring my charger...

Sad kitty face... yes, I'm too lazy to find an actual sad kitty face picture.

Dahlexpert

In other news I am 6 hours into a twelve hour shift and I just want to sleeeeeeep. At least I have my New Pokemon game to use between... oh... look at that... the battery is dead because I wasn't expecting to work until close and I didn't bring my charger...

Sad kitty face... yes, I'm too lazy to find an actual sad kitty face picture.

Good lord, that sucks, and that's why I don't like the holiday season. Just more bull shit work.