OOC X-COM Think Tank (part 4)

ExoGrim

So, I know I blew my last chance at XCOM, but I'd be dead if not stubborn so I've been working on a character. At this point, I don't really care about getting in, This is more of a way to make up for how much of an ass I've been to Gem over the entire creation process.

So, here's Matthew Needler: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IuHVFjLEV0MCrUUAJYnsBFHwaOQc-p67QEK88kFthkY/edit?usp=sharing

It's not entirely finished though, as I still need to iron out some details.

Also, congrats on hitting 100 pages on the fourth think tank :3

Last edited:

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Just in case anyone is scratching their heads or getting upset, no, Alexis isn't pregnant, it was just an Easter egg reference to SoD. Though I like the idea of Luke sweating a little...

DarkGemini24601

Good on you two for not forgetting that Praclaritas is unknown to XCOM at the moment. I'm going to have a lot of fun with that reveal.
junketsu_wallpaper_by_thetokieffect-d7q9saf.png

ExoGrim

And once again I've been ignored. I'm starting to question whether spending hours slaving over a keyboard and mouse to at least try to apart of this community is worth it.

Dahlexpert

And once again I've been ignored. I'm starting to question whether spending hours slaving over a keyboard and mouse to at least try to apart of this community is worth it.

Well to me it looks good, you are getting better at writing a bio from were you were before.

DarkGemini24601

Expect for the fact that the one person I need to go over it refuses to talk to me, even after several apologies he probably never saw.
You know, this is why I don't respond to you. This is why I've been ignoring you. Because whenever you don't get your way, the whole facade of humility and levelheadedness just evaporates. Make this the third time you've gotten pissed with me over some bullshit reason. This is why, despite having read that bio and saying "that's not bad at all, that's alright" I'm not going to change my mind and let you in. Because you can't control yourself.

ExoGrim

You know, this is why I don't respond to you. This is why I've been ignoring you. Because whenever you don't get your way, the whole facade of humility and levelheadedness just evaporates. Make this the third time you've gotten pissed with me over some bullshit reason. This is why, despite having read that bio and saying "that's not bad at all, that's alright" I'm not going to change my mind and let you in. Because you can't control yourself.
And for that, I thank you. All I wanted out of this was a response from you and I got one. I would like to one last time apologize for all the shit my pathetic Autistic ass put you through. I guess I'll see you all in the future, where the road takes you place you'll never know until you get there.