OOC X-COM Think Tank (part 4)

DarkGemini24601

I want to say there's a mega man joke in there some were?
I can't tell if I'm being trolled or not anymore. :confused:

maga-1.JPG

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Hmm... Sun and Moon come out today. Who will be my main character? Used Morrigan recently... and in past Pokemon games, I've used Ayame, Jessica, and Brigid. Hmm... hmm... perhaps I will decide when I see what hair colors are available.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Decided to get Moon 'cause I like the look of the legendary, so I had to go with Luna. Obvious play on words is obvious. Though I went with a character named Luna from another story, who has pale skin. Problem is, skin color didn't seem to change for my mom who has ran skin, so either Luna was adopted, her father is white, or mom was been hitting the beach. :p

And... omg... there is, like... a cutscene at the beginning of someone who isn't my character! Will this game have an plot beyond the bare basics of the other games! Now I'm excited. I hope this one can live up to how much fun the Black/White story is.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Oh... my... god... My house... has a second bedroom... for my mom. I know that sound stupid, but this is the first game in twenty years to acknowledge the fact that your mother sleeps at night and does sit or stand in the kitchen every second of every day. Not since 1997's Final Fantasy VII have I seen this much pointless attention to detail in a house in a mainstream JRPG. If only it had at least one bathroom. Then it would be perfect.

DarkGemini24601

Alright, I'm off for about five days. Heading on a vacation. Feel free to continue to write (I believe someone has a mission set up for the downtime), just don't do anything particularly crazy like getting sent to the brig. I shouldn't have trouble with internet in the great state of Florida (home of the vaunted @Adrammalech, you have not been forgotten), so I might do some convo collabs, but no promises. I shall only write when I feel like writing on a trip.

When I get back some cool stuff is inbound, so hold onto your anuses.

Dahlexpert

Alright, I'm off for about five days. Heading on a vacation. Feel free to continue to write (I believe someone has a mission set up for the downtime), just don't do anything particularly crazy like getting sent to the brig. I shouldn't have trouble with internet in the great state of Florida (home of the vaunted @Adrammalech, you have not been forgotten), so I might do some convo collabs, but no promises. I shall only write when I feel like writing on a trip.

Buy dark, will make sure to burn the site to the ground.

Dahlexpert

Also have fun in the loony been, in a state that is a modern mad house. Have fun dark.

Also so this is approate for Florida