OOC X-COM Think Tank (part 4)

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
More sensuality. Nice. And sweet. Gwen melted the heart of a spy. If that doesn't say something positive about her, I don't know what does. And I like the new take on Exalt. I'll admit I was a little worried near the end knowing Gwen's... ahem, history with that kinda thing. I'm happy she could let go and enjoy herself.

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

HEY GUESS WHAT, MORE ROMANCE.

LOVE IS IN THE AIR TONIGHT...

I had almost PMed Marine to put in a quick sex scene to keep up with you guys, but I don't think a sex scene would fit with these two just yet... :p

Taxor_the_First

I had almost PMed Marine to put in a quick sex scene to keep up with you guys, but I don't think a sex scene would fit with these two just yet... :p
I mean, it's not like we all coordinated this. I'm going to stick by my assertion that Cathy drugged everyone's food with aphrodisiacs or something...

DarkGemini24601

Or more likely, everyones stress has reached a point in this story where becoming more intimate is the only reasonable solution
This is probably actually pretty reasonable. Holds true for Gwen and Emmy (notice how that's similar to 'Ammy'?), Stacie and Samuel, and arguably some of the other couples. For Tomislav, though, it was more of "he talked about this like 2 weeks ago IRL it should have happened already".

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member

Good to see those two are still hanging in there.

I'm gonna have to put in something non-couple related tomorrow. And I know just what.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member

Any other DBZ fans who think Primarina's Z-move looks like the water version of a spirit bomb? :p

Man... that diglett/dugtrio... such an amazing new form. Doesn't make me laugh for all the wrong reasons at all...

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
By the way, all of those songs have been done on the violin. I looked that up before picking them. For example, here is Welcome to the Jungle: