OOC X-COM Think Tank (part 4)

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

It would be interesting, but... I-I don't think I'm comfortable having my character sleep with someone under mind-bending mind control, even if he isn't aware of the full extent of it and is technically a bad guy. Would leave a... disturbing taste in my mouth.

But he'll flirt like crazy with her. Maybe go as far as third base. ;)

Yeah... Even if he didn't do it intentionally, it's still kinda rapey...

DarkGemini24601

• I like the setting piece. Brief, but captured the essence of the bustling cafeteria and painted a picture in my mind.
  • Clever way of lampshading the fact that you haven't been around all that much, @Black0ut. Glad to have you back.
  • The discussion of their backstories was cool to read, and very detailed. If it was made up on the spot like I often do for minute details, you both did an amazing job.
  • Goddamn wolves.
  • Indeed, Morrigan is surprisingly docile here. I like this side of her.
  • Between the use of 'rambled' and 'mollified', your diction is on the mark here, Blackout. Get it? Ehhehe... I'll shut up now.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
  • I like the setting piece. Brief, but captured the essence of the bustling cafeteria and painted a picture in my mind.
  • Clever way of lampshading the fact that you haven't been around all that much, @Black0ut. Glad to have you back.
  • The discussion of their backstories was cool to read, and very detailed. If it was made up on the spot like I often do for minute details, you both did an amazing job.
  • Goddamn wolves.
  • Indeed, Morrigan is surprisingly docile here. I like this side of her.
  • Between the use of 'rambled' and 'mollified', your diction is on the mark here, Blackout. Get it? Ehhehe... I'll shut up now.
Thanks a lot. We worked hard here to capture the feel of two people in love, scorched by previous heartbreak but willing to take a risk with each other.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
I don't know if anyone is intetested, but in case someone is, I am still working on the seven characters I made in Xenoverse 2. Just got the seventh character up to lvl. 50. So once I get them up 30 more levels like my main character, I will be able to get some matches in with Mark *Red Hawk*, Luna Ydru, Dorn, Morrigan O'Brikon, Luke Van Dabra, Yakone Ipiktok, Marx Tvarnulitka, and Samuel Yokolodno.

MarineAvenger

Operator 21O
Staff member
I don't know if anyone is intetested, but in case someone is, I am still working on the seven characters I made in Xenoverse 2. Just got the seventh character up to lvl. 50. So once I get them up 30 more levels like my main character, I will be able to get some matches in with Mark *Red Hawk*, Luna Ydru, Dorn, Morrigan O'Brikon, Luke Van Dabra, Yakone Ipiktok, Marx Tvarnulitka, and Samuel Yokolodno.
Show us the pics

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

Cough cough Leo and Winter in VoF Cough cough

Hey! Winter did it consentually! It's not rapey if they consent to it!

Winter just has a power kink! She's not weird... You're weird...

She was also a Humiliata-phile and secretly held an adoration for the Ethereals that kinda sorta bordered on creepy, we just never got to that part of her development.

I assure you she was a perfectly stable person... I mean... In her own way...

DarkGemini24601

About to be posting a collaboration with Marine that is important not only to Gwen as a character, but to the plot as a whole.
Sexual content ahead. I advise you read it anyway, though, since some really important character development takes place here.

DarkGemini24601

Of course, don't forget to read Tax's solo if you didn't already. It's really good.
Read it yourself, asshat.