Starstream Think Tank

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
DbD is a little buggy at times, hmm? I hate when I down someone and they just... disappeaf. Or is that some kind of perk I'm unaware of?

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Anyone want to catch me? I'm all exposed and vulnerable. Oh no, I tripped and fell, and my ankle hurts now. Whatever will I do?

cute-anime-little-girl-sd-800x1280.jpg

Black0ut

Anyone want to catch me? I'm all exposed and vulnerable. Oh no, I tripped and fell, and my ankle hurts now. Whatever will I do?

View attachment 1702
*Old man voice* Here is a lolipop... Y'know back in my day, we had to go several miles to the candy shop in order to get a single lolipop... and now, I feel that you should have this lolipop and get the hell out of my house. HOW DID YOU EVEN GET IN?! THE DOOR IS BARRICADED, FOR CHRIST'S SAKE.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
So... anyone else having to deal with riots and looting in your area because of something that happened in a completely different state?

DarkGemini24601

Yeah. But most of it is peaceful.
Good on the peaceful protesters. That's unrelated to the people using a man's death as an excuse to smash windows, burn police stations, and steal.
So... anyone else having to deal with riots and looting in your area because of something that happened in a completely different state?
Thankfully my immediate community is levelheaded, but I'm aware of at least one incident in downtown Dallas where a man was beaten within an inch of his life for defending his store. I saw someone theorize that gangs might be using the unrest as a smokescreen to commit crimes, and I wouldn't be surprised if those guys had ties to a gang - there's always been problems like that in urban Dallas.

Lyte

Good on the peaceful protesters. That's unrelated to the people using a man's death as an excuse to smash windows, burn police stations, and steal.

Thankfully my immediate community is levelheaded, but I'm aware of at least one incident in downtown Dallas where a man was beaten within an inch of his life for defending his store. I saw someone theorize that gangs might be using the unrest as a smokescreen to commit crimes, and I wouldn't be surprised if those guys had ties to a gang - there's always been problems like that in urban Dallas.
Well Antifa, (who are finally being designated the terrorist group they are) are definitely using this as an oppurtunity for wanton violance. Oh, did you guys here that the rioters threw a helpless police woman to the ground, and beat her as they dragged her along the asphalt? That's some reeeal social justice right there.

Dahlexpert

Well Antifa, (who are finally being designated the terrorist group they are) are definitely using this as an oppurtunity for wanton violance. Oh, did you guys here that the rioters threw a helpless police woman to the ground, and beat her as they dragged her along the asphalt? That's some reeeal social justice right there.
Yeah I heard of it, also MARINE how the fuck are!?