Starstream Think Tank

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

At least this one gives you a warning lol

But yeah, an original Xbox would likely just be suffering from old age and would need to be disposed of if you have some kind of way to keep all of the data (having a PC to emulate these games is one way... But I think Microsoft has another option)

Well. They should still be tied to your Microsoft account so if you sign into the same account on a different console you should be able to download all your old games.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
At work. One of the few in my state allowed to go to work thanks to the state wide stay-at-home order. Happy to get money to pay my bills, but it is soooooo boring here. Other then that, enjoying this lovely, snowy spring morning.

Dahlexpert

I just experienced my heart being broke, I was fight rajaing in monster hunter I was about to capture him. But I had no tranqbombs, I went to camp got some and when I get back he just woke up! So I trapped him but the trap didn’t last for my second bomb to work and he then killed me!

AhahahHhahHHhHahahahhahhaahahHhHh

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Work so boring!
screaming.gif

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
I am madness! I am the destroyer of worlds! I am chaos incarnate! Look upon me and despair! Doom I shall bring upon all of you! Quake in fear, for soon I shall descend upon each of your miserable lives and to Hell shall thee be sent! Only death awaits you all, but do not fear! For it is through death that a new spirit energy is born! Soon, you will live again as a part of me! Not a speck of light is showing! So the danger must be growing! Are the fires of Hell a-glowing?! Is the grisly reaper mowing?! Am I mad? I'm afraid so! I'm entirely bonkers! But I'll tell you a secret… all of the best people are! I am the terror that quacks in the night! I am the itch you can not reach! Time to kill the rabbit! I am here to chew bubble gum and kick some ass, and I am all out of bubble gum! Life isn't fair, it's just fairer than death, that's all! Magic wand! Make my monster grow! You get Nothing! You Lose! Good day, sir! All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy! Have the Rolling Stones killed! Life is pain, Highness! Anyone who says differently is selling something! We stopped checking for monsters under our bed, when we realized they were inside us! I need scissors! 61!

Last edited:

Dahlexpert

I am madness! I am the destroyer of worlds! I am chaos incarnate! Look upon me and despair! Doom I shall bring upon all of you! Quake in fear, for soon I shall descend upon each of your miserable lives and to Hell shall thee be sent! Only death awaits you all, but do not fear! For it is through death that a new spirit energy is born! Soon, you will live again as a part of me! Not a speck of light is showing! So the danger must be growing! Are the fires of Hell a-glowing?! Is the grisly reaper mowing?! Am I mad? I'm afraid so! I'm entirely bonkers! But I'll tell you a secret… all of the best people are! I am the terror that quacks in the night! I am the itch you can not reach! Time to kill the rabbit! I am here to chew bubble gum and kick some ass, and I am all out of bubble gum! Life isn't fair, it's just fairer than death, that's all! Magic wand! Make my monster grow! You get Nothing! You Lose! Good day, sir! All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy! Have the Rolling Stones killed! Life is pain, Highness! Anyone who says differently is selling something! We stopped checking for monsters under our bed, when we realized they were inside us! I need scissors! 61!

Somebody help this man.

Black0ut

I love the several references I got from this.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
FF7. Willy Wonka. Alice in Wonderland. Darkwing Duck. Who Framed Roger Rabbit. They Live. The Princess Bride. Mighy Morphin Power Rangers. Willy Wonka. The Shining. The Simpsons. The Princess Bride. The Joker. Metal Gear Solid 2.