Starstream Think Tank

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

So. An update for everyone. My Dad is now currently admitted to the hospital with severe Pnuemonia, as well as dehydration and high blood pressure. The tests Haven't come back yet to confirm anything but it's pretty clear he has Coronavirus and the doctors are working off the assumption.

Meanwhile I still have a headache, and other symptoms are popping up in me as well, so I definitely have it too. Hopefully I don't get it so bad that I need to be hospitalized, but time will only tell.

Anyone who thinks this is 'Not too bad', or thinks it's 'Just a bad flu', I've watched it grind through my dad this whole past week. This is serious and if anyone is showing even any kind of symptom, please stay home, and even if you're not, only go out for emergencies. Love you all. Stay safe.

ShadowHounder

So. An update for everyone. My Dad is now currently admitted to the hospital with severe Pnuemonia, as well as dehydration and high blood pressure. The tests Haven't come back yet to confirm anything but it's pretty clear he has Coronavirus and the doctors are working off the assumption.

Meanwhile I still have a headache, and other symptoms are popping up in me as well, so I definitely have it too. Hopefully I don't get it so bad that I need to be hospitalized, but time will only tell.

Anyone who thinks this is 'Not too bad', or thinks it's 'Just a bad flu', I've watched it grind through my dad this whole past week. This is serious and if anyone is showing even any kind of symptom, please stay home, and even if you're not, only go out for emergencies. Love you all. Stay safe.
Please don't die...

Dahlexpert

Please for the love of god stay safe and drink some orange juice, or anything with healthy vitamins in them.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
friday.gif