Starstream Think Tank

Taxor_the_First

Wow even in a crisis, still got homework, also what’s up Taxor.
Yeah his college workload increased if anything. Fucking bonkers. Meanwhile the uni I went to is apparently going "yeah no this term is basically a wash for any kind of structure, we're just going to cut exams and increase the weighting on assignments".

As for me, chilling. Literally. Weather has nosedived straight into autumn/winter. Played doom eternal, very much enjoyed it (for those interested: its a fantastic game as doom 2016 was, but not for the same reasons. They trade some good stuff out for refining the model). Father FINALLY paid me the money he's been owing me for months. Bought animal crossing, going to use that as my chill game for the next while. And, of course, staying the fuck inside. I personally do not fear the corona, but my asthmatic mother does - rightfully so.

ShadowHounder

Yeah his college workload increased if anything. Fucking bonkers. Meanwhile the uni I went to is apparently going "yeah no this term is basically a wash for any kind of structure, we're just going to cut exams and increase the weighting on assignments".

As for me, chilling. Literally. Weather has nosedived straight into autumn/winter. Played doom eternal, very much enjoyed it (for those interested: its a fantastic game as doom 2016 was, but not for the same reasons. They trade some good stuff out for refining the model). Father FINALLY paid me the money he's been owing me for months. Bought animal crossing, going to use that as my chill game for the next while. And, of course, staying the fuck inside. I personally do not fear the corona, but my asthmatic mother does - rightfully so.
Welcome back my good friend

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

That's great man! By the way, is anyone low on supplies or anything? Because any of us could send eachother some if we've got it.

Taxor_the_First

That's great man! By the way, is anyone low on supplies or anything? Because any of us could send eachother some if we've got it.
Cries in Aussie.

Fortunately my father only just qualifies as "old", so he gets access to the grocery store hours that are old people and disabled only, so we're good for now. The most I'm suffering is that my personal cache of chocolate (because either my mother refuses to buy any or it's all gone before I know it was there) is gone, and I'm not going to go out shopping just to replenish that. I can endure something as trivial as that.

Maybe next time we run out of tp.

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

Cries in Aussie.

Fortunately my father only just qualifies as "old", so he gets access to the grocery store hours that are old people and disabled only, so we're good for now. The most I'm suffering is that my personal cache of chocolate (because either my mother refuses to buy any or it's all gone before I know it was there) is gone, and I'm not going to go out shopping just to replenish that. I can endure something as trivial as that.

Maybe next time we run out of tp.

The only thing that people aren't buying at our supermarket are the Pineapple Frozen Pizzas.

Because even in a global pandemic, Pineapple Pizza still isn't food.

Dahlexpert

So got the great hunt post up finally, hope you all enjoy it when you all wake up it's a hell of a read. and if your wondering what the monster they faaced looked like here you go.

latest

c7cab3a13c3a385dc98ea4cb5d55cbde.jpg

latest
d9lr2ul-af4f6e4d-9017-4c30-8213-a5eb4bb49d0e.jpg

latest

And Finally Dread Sarurian https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bSFKK0PCIk

ShadowHounder

So got the great hunt post up finally, hope you all enjoy it when you all wake up it's a hell of a read. and if your wondering what the monster they faaced looked like here you go.

latest

c7cab3a13c3a385dc98ea4cb5d55cbde.jpg

latest
d9lr2ul-af4f6e4d-9017-4c30-8213-a5eb4bb49d0e.jpg

latest

And Finally Dread Sarurian https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bSFKK0PCIk
Stop making me miss Evolved... I loved that game ;-;

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Love you guys. Sorry for my extended silence. This weekend was rough. Fighting a lot of depression for some reason. But I'll try and be more vocal.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Also check out zombie berserk video.
Thank you, friend. Like, comment, and subscribe please. Likes get the videos more views, subscribe even if you don't watch my videos please, comment even to say hello, and watch even if it is the background of your phone and you aren't really watching so I can get minutes. I am nowhere close to being monetized and I know that is unlikely to happen, but... a guy can still dream, right?

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Just noticed I have eight times the subscribers Dahl has... but his videos get anywhere from five to eight times the views I get. My videos really are that dull, huh? :(