Starstream Think Tank

ShadowHounder

Well, to be fair, no switch to play smash means no interest from me... that and I WISH THEY WOULD'VE MADE BLACK KNIGHT INTO AN ACTUAL FIGHTER, BUT OKAY... so less to deal with interest and more to do with... well lack of ability to play it, and I haven't played Three Houses yet (Been avoiding spoilers for a long time now)
Hey, at least they lampshades the fact that Smash as too many swordsman XD

Dahlexpert

Well I’m putting together a colabe me and Blackout did, a prelude to the great hunt. As for everyone else um. What do you guys think about cyberpunk being delayed?

ShadowHounder

Well I’m putting together a colabe me and Blackout did, a prelude to the great hunt. As for everyone else um. What do you guys think about cyberpunk being delayed?
About the same thing of every other game that's being delayed... The developers are alright getting pressured enough by their company's marketing staff. If they need more time then give them more time. Let me guess... Dumbasses on twitter are already bitching about it -_-

Dahlexpert

About the same thing of every other game that's being delayed... The developers are alright getting pressured enough by their company's marketing staff. If they need more time then give them more time. Let me guess... Dumbasses on twitter are already bitching about it -_-

I’m fine with a game being delayed, as long as it means the game comes out great I’m happy.

Black0ut

Everyone is so quiet...
Just worked at Boeing for the first day. Am tired...

Don't worry about posting, I put it up on the doc, with a little help. Should have it up in a bit. (Gonna take an hour long nap beforehand)

DarkGemini24601

Super late to the discussion about characters, but I've been on a travel course so that's my excuse.

It's close between her and Yakone, but Atka. Across all the collaborative writing I've done, few characters have surprised me as much as her. When I came to this site, I felt as though I were standing on the shoulders of giants. I wanted to contribute something unique, but I also didn't want to make too much of myself. It's easy to forget for anyone who remembers who Atka became to everyone, but I intended her to be a supporting character. I had thought "someone else will emerge as a central protagonist."

And, much to my surprise, my Guardian Spirit became something more. The Scarlet arc unexpectedly thrust Atka into a position of importance. She helped Commander O'Brien, gained her trust and an early leadership position - and the rest is history. Atka grew in strength and skill as a psionic warrior and developed as a character, gradually shedding past guilt and an insular personality to become an icon to XCOM. She had such significance that I couldn't not include her in LoE, and she'd surprised me with such depth in SoD that I knew I could show another side of her character - how she might change if pushed to despair.

Bringing her back from that darkness constituted a beautiful arc and a wonderful send-off for the character as she learned to be a leader and a mother again, as she had in the SoD timeline. So yeah, while I love how planned and executed Yakone's arc was, I've done so much with Atka that she holds a special place in my heart and memories. And I know from experience she left an impression on you guys as well.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Doctor's appointment today at 2:45 about this constant problem I've had with my knee ever since my brother slammed a door into it last spring. Hopefully get to the bottom of the pain. If not, at least I get off work a hour early for it. Then a trip to the pharmacy and bank. Then finally home.

Fallen behind on my LPs a little. This is why I need to try and record more episodes in advance. So much to do, such little time. Should have recorded more episodes this weekend but was playing DBZ: Kakarot. Wish I was enjoying that game more. Not even sure if it is because of my mood or the fact that the game is a little... boring at times. Should have listened to warnings of a certain friend before buying it at launch...

Sigh... working on a couple of collabs. Should be up relatively soon. Some stories are coming to a head. Need to do another RP with those bracelets. Any volunteers to give a character of their's another Mcguffin?

What else...? Started a new diet. High protein, ultra low carb. Hopefully it'll help. I really need to work on lowing my weight. On day two so we'll see how it goes. At least it gives me an excuse to have bacon in the morning, even if it means I have to wake up extra early to make it...

Anything else? Um... love you guys? Like... a lot. Need your support to carry on. So please stick with me, especially as I try to continue this story, wrap up loose threads, and tie things up into an at least somewhat satisfying bow. Next RP is already in the works in case anyone is curious. Not going to be run by me. If the one running it wants you to know anything about it, I'll let them say something. Not going to call anyone out early if they don't want it. Have another RP of my own planned but, one, I need to let someone else have a turn and, two, I need a break from running things. Tired. Gotta let someone else world build for a change...