Starstream Think Tank

DarkGemini24601

With one of our crewmembers not concealing the fact that she's an A.I., anyone want to guess an ETA for the GFP black ops team that's going to take the crew into custody?

ShadowHounder

With one of our crewmembers not concealing the fact that she's an A.I., anyone want to guess an ETA for the GFP black ops team that's going to take the crew into custody?
To be fair... With how she was designed and how she was when they found her... She isn't exactly able to simply hide that fact.

ShadowHounder

Between the entire crew of the Golden Wind they'd try to, and piss off everyone. We might lose a couple people, maybe.
So let's not have that and take advantage of the lack of GFP influence our new local will have... Instead of trying to force a plot point way earlier then it needs to be

DarkGemini24601

So let's not have that and take advantage of the lack of GFP influence our new local will have... Instead of trying to force a plot point way earlier then it needs to be
I'd rather not have it be a plot point at all, actually. More to the point, Viper's existence is in of itself a criminal action if we let it be known. If she's wise she should be wearing armor or some holographic device to disguise what she is off the ship to avoid that sort of attention. Otherwise there will be consequences for her at the very least. The setting established that AI are a huge deal, and that can't just be ignored or there's no internal consistency/logic.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
I'd rather not have it be a plot point at all, actually. More to the point, Viper's existence is in of itself a criminal action if we let it be known. If she's wise she should be wearing armor or some holographic device to disguise what she is off the ship to avoid that sort of attention. Otherwise there will be consequences for her at the very least. The setting established that AI are a huge deal, and that can't just be ignored or there's no internal consistency/logic.
Holographic disguise, huh? Good idea.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Alright, I wrote an introduction to the central space station we'll be staying at. I'm sorry I wasn't more detailed in it. I wanted to be more detailed in it but my mind is drawing blanks. I'm under a bit of stress at work right now but I promised to have it up for you today. Basically, I got what I needed out there. A giant Bicone with layers of floors one above and below the other. A giant city in space where we can spend free time between missions instead of always being stuck on the ship, and from where we'll have access to four sectors worth of planets (five if you include the one we are in) to do vast amounts of bounty hunting. And yes, you can partake in bounties on the actual station too.

Just... say something if anything I wrote is confusing and I'll explain it or change the actual post. Let me know how it looks, if you're happy, if you're disappointed. All that...

ShadowHounder

Alright, I wrote an introduction to the central space station we'll be staying at. I'm sorry I wasn't more detailed in it. I wanted to be more detailed in it but my mind is drawing blanks. I'm under a bit of stress at work right now but I promised to have it up for you today. Basically, I got what I needed out there. A giant Bicone with layers of floors one above and below the other. A giant city in space where we can spend free time between missions instead of always being stuck on the ship, and from where we'll have access to four sectors worth of planets (five if you include the one we are in) to do vast amounts of bounty hunting. And yes, you can partake in bounties on the actual station too.

Just... say something if anything I wrote is confusing and I'll explain it or change the actual post. Let me know how it looks, if you're happy, if you're disappointed. All that...
I think it works nicely for the point in time... Just thought detail to give you an idea of the place but just enough left out to hide a few little secrets aboard OwO

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
20190626_203800.jpg
20190626_203652.jpg