Starstream Think Tank

ShadowHounder

I'm not sure what kind of planets I would design... Whether they be character focused, back story focused... Or main story material.

DarkGemini24601

A general note regarding planetary design, though: we're not particularly near any of the major species homeworlds (humans, tamearins, Shinso, Quin, etc) as thus far described. I believe Zmby is of the same mind as I am that we're more of a periphery zone, hence a degree of lawlessness and a need for bounty hunters. So generally any planets in this overall area are not going to be critical to galactic politics and stability, that sort of thing. Everyone should be careful not to do anything crazy, like have a world with an interstellar superlaser like Starkiller Base or something. Keep story scope in mind.

DarkGemini24601

Also, I have created a codified psionics system with Zmby's blessing. Feel free to give that a look. Two notes: one, I forgot to make a change to note that you can expand into either side with increasing difficulty, rather than a hard "you can only have one focus and two minors" rule. The other: I'm aware that Lina currently has imbuing and that no longer makes sense, as I moved it to red. This will be retconned, and her powers are going to change. I believe Imbuing will change to Split-Focus for her, but that's not 100% decided yet.

ShadowHounder

Also, I have created a codified psionics system with Zmby's blessing. Feel free to give that a look. Two notes: one, I forgot to make a change to note that you can expand into either side with increasing difficulty, rather than a hard "you can only have one focus and two minors" rule. The other: I'm aware that Lina currently has imbuing and that no longer makes sense, as I moved it to red. This will be retconned, and her powers are going to change. I believe Imbuing will change to Split-Focus for her, but that's not 100% decided yet.
Now I want to provide lore stuffs... But I feel like I wouldn't be able to make it work ;-;

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Any posts that need to occur before we reach the central base sector should go up today and tomorrow as I plan on introducing the base tomorrow or Thursday.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Hey, everyone! Ever want to play some of the older (or newer) Final Fantasy games but don't wanna spend a lot of money and possibly pay for a old system? They're on sale on Steam!

Timeframe
June 25, 2019 - July 9, 2019

Sale Prices
FINAL FANTASY III: 50% off
FINAL FANTASY IV: 50% off
FINAL FANTASY IV: THE AFTER YEARS: 50% off
FINAL FANTASY V: 50% off
FINAL FANTASY VI: 50% off
FINAL FANTASY VII: 20% off
FINAL FANTASY VIII: 50% off
FINAL FANTASY IX: 20% off
FINAL FANTASY X/X-2 HD Remaster: 20% off
FINAL FANTASY XII THE ZODIAC AGE: 20% off
FINAL FANTASY XIII: 50% off
FINAL FANTASY XIII-2: 50% off
LIGHTNING RETURNS: FINAL FANTASY XIII: 50% off
FINAL FANTASY XV WINDOWS EDITION: 50% off
FINAL FANTASY TYPE-0 HD: 50% off
DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY NT Standard Edition: 20% off
DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY NT Deluxe Edition: 34% off
DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY NT Season Pass: 50% off
WORLD OF FINAL FANTASY: 50% off
WORLD OF FINAL FANTASY Complete Edition: 50% off
WORLD OF FINAL FANTASY MAXIMA UPGRADE: 50% off

You can get FF6, arguably the best in the series, for 8 bucks! Granted the PC version is far from the best version, but it beata having to get it on PSP... or GBA... or PS1... or SNES if you are feeling really old school.

ShadowHounder

Hey, everyone! Ever want to play some of the older (or newer) Final Fantasy games but don't wanna spend a lot of money and possibly pay for a old system? They're on sale on Steam!

Timeframe
June 25, 2019 - July 9, 2019

Sale Prices
FINAL FANTASY III: 50% off
FINAL FANTASY IV: 50% off
FINAL FANTASY IV: THE AFTER YEARS: 50% off
FINAL FANTASY V: 50% off
FINAL FANTASY VI: 50% off
FINAL FANTASY VII: 20% off
FINAL FANTASY VIII: 50% off
FINAL FANTASY IX: 20% off
FINAL FANTASY X/X-2 HD Remaster: 20% off
FINAL FANTASY XII THE ZODIAC AGE: 20% off
FINAL FANTASY XIII: 50% off
FINAL FANTASY XIII-2: 50% off
LIGHTNING RETURNS: FINAL FANTASY XIII: 50% off
FINAL FANTASY XV WINDOWS EDITION: 50% off
FINAL FANTASY TYPE-0 HD: 50% off
DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY NT Standard Edition: 20% off
DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY NT Deluxe Edition: 34% off
DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY NT Season Pass: 50% off
WORLD OF FINAL FANTASY: 50% off
WORLD OF FINAL FANTASY Complete Edition: 50% off
WORLD OF FINAL FANTASY MAXIMA UPGRADE: 50% off

You can get FF6, arguably the best in the series, for 8 bucks! Granted the PC version is far from the best version, but it beata having to get it on PSP... or GBA... or PS1... or SNES if you are feeling really old school.
Oh god... They weren't joking when they said the Summer Sale was a massive one O_O

ShadowHounder

Zombie... Make sure you check which ff release order Steam is going for before you buy anything pre 7... Don't want to be buying the wrong Final Fantasy 6

ShadowHounder

With this collab... One thing should be noted before moving forward... Yip is now actively hunting down any form of hidden surveillance and removing/disabling it immediately. Have fun with this knowledge ;)