Starstream Think Tank

DarkGemini24601

I told him - in Chinese since the company (which does appear to exist) is from there - that this is not an advertising website. He has read and appears to have no comment. Ah well. I tried.

DarkGemini24601

It's also possible of course that its some English-speaking troll just copypasting from some Chinese manufacturing website to be cheeky.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
So I was speaking at length with Gem, and he made me realize that just having the Golden Wind zipping back and forth across the galaxy is a little... impractical and inefficient.

So what I am going to (try to) set up this Wednesday is a hub Sector. Basically, the Golden Wind will be stationed at a Space... uh, Station (little redundant, sorry).

This Space Station will be located in a small sector of the galaxy and act as a cross roads to three or four larger sectors in a frontier-like part of the galaxy that is rife with bounties and opportunities to explore with the GFP less present then the sectors we have been travelling through.

You'll all of course be free to make up any planets in which you go on a mission, but for those blanking on ideas, I will also create a dozen or more planets for you to explore.

I tell you this all now incase there are any problems or concerns that need to be addressed before everything is set in stone. And please feel free to ask questions.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Fwo quick notes. First, if someone does make up their own planet or system of planets within a sector, please check in with them if you wish to do something there. No one wants to take the time to carefully construct a planet with, say, low violence, only to have someone come in and fight the high level of gangs there for example.

Second, if you have an idea for a planet you want to add to one of my planets, or a small idea but you don't want to take the time to write a whole planet, share it with me. Like, for example, "I want a planet that is all humans", or "I want a planet with high gravity", or "I want a planet that is mostly desert".

DarkGemini24601

I have plans for a region of space that’s mysterious, something of a frontier of cold gas clouds, asteroid fields, and desolate systems. That will either be a region on the edge of one of the sectors, or sandwiched in-between them for example. There will be some important locations that I’ll design carefully, but by its nature anyone can follow the theme to create locations off the beaten path.

Black0ut

Nothing? No comments or questions?
Nope... none from me. I think you explained it quite well.

I have plans for a region of space that’s mysterious, something of a frontier of cold gas clouds, asteroid fields, and desolate systems. That will either be a region on the edge of one of the sectors, or sandwiched in-between them for example. There will be some important locations that I’ll design carefully, but by its nature anyone can follow the theme to create locations off the beaten path.
Nick shall document it all for two bags of coffee.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Alright, so I got to work on the planets. Only making a dozen so people don't feel obligated to use them but have options if they do want to use them. I'll post them here and in the section for Lore. Let me know if there is any more information you want me to add for a planet, be it one or all of them.

A quick note. Unless the description says otherwise, there might be aliens of other races in small amounts that weren't mentioned. For example, all but I believe three of the planets have Bajir on them.