Starstream Think Tank

ShadowHounder

Hey, guys. You're all doing an amazing job. A really amazing job. A really... more amazing job then I ever expected... or can contend with.

Ahem... is there... any chance we can slow things down a bit. I need to get the main story and plot of this story rolling and it is hard to do with so many collabs rolling out each week and so many side stories starting.

I don't want to stifle anyone's creativity. I just don't want things to spiral out of control before I even get the main ball rolling. Which I am going to do very, very soon, I swear. Just... going though a thing or too. But I promise-ish to have the main story starting by Tuesday/Wednesday and then you'll know how to structure your stories around it.
Good thing my main side story for the moment just concluded XD

Hope you all get to enjoy the newest member: Viper!

Don't Tell Yyashtra

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Good thing my main side story for the moment just concluded XD

Hope you all get to enjoy the newest member: Viper!

Don't Tell Yyashtra
It wasn't really made clear in the collab, but what is Viper an android of? What does she resemble? I assumed a human throughout but I just want to be clear.

DarkGemini24601

I really think there's a need to coordinate more between collabs. I'm behind by about a page, and just glancing at the beginnings of collabs to try and catch up, I can already see that one of my collab intros has been made inconsistent. I started a collab with Blackout that I still wanted to finish, which opened with her waking up after her injury - but now it doesn't make sense because other collabs have happened, and that very intro itself - which could have still been a flashback - is overturned by Blaze seeming to do the exact thing that Lina was.

Which wouldn't have happened if I'd known it was going on, I probably just would have deferred since I wasn't available quite yet. Things are moving so fast that I can't keep up without devoting all my time to this story, and I really can't do that. Its risking being more stressful than fun.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
We kinda had a day were we just kind did all the colabs, now we should probably hold off on the colabs for a good few days to catch up on all the colabs that were done today.
Yes, please. That would help me a lot. And maybe work on coordinating a little more as Gem suggested. Maybe... announce when we are going to post before hand to see if anyone needs us to hold off to establish a timeline. This is something we should have been doing for a while that I myself am guilty of neglecting, and for that I apologize.

DarkGemini24601

What I plan to do in regards to communication, leaving behind personal frustrations, is compile a list of things I'd like to do in the future. Setting up character arc plans and the like, and letting the involved people know of my plans so that they can agree to them, or I can rethink my ideas. That way I don't stress about losing relevance because people didn't know what I wanted to do with them.

ShadowHounder

I really think there's a need to coordinate more between collabs. I'm behind by about a page, and just glancing at the beginnings of collabs to try and catch up, I can already see that one of my collab intros has been made inconsistent. I started a collab with Blackout that I still wanted to finish, which opened with her waking up after her injury - but now it doesn't make sense because other collabs have happened, and that very intro itself - which could have still been a flashback - is overturned by Blaze seeming to do the exact thing that Lina was.

Which wouldn't have happened if I'd known it was going on, I probably just would have deferred since I wasn't available quite yet. Things are moving so fast that I can't keep up without devoting all my time to this story, and I really can't do that. Its risking being more stressful than fun.
I feel like I've been pretty consistent with keeping people informed about collabs and the current state of my characters... But I will still apologize if there as been any confusion on my end

Black0ut

I publicly apologize, Gem. I'll try to be more communicative about what's going on with any more relevant collab I make. Again... I'm sorry.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
When you volunteer to work overnight, then the person who is supposed to relieve you doesn't show up and might be sticking you with a 12 hour shift...
Not-sure-if.jpg