Starstream Think Tank

ShadowHounder

Thinking of making another character... though I'm not sure what I would do with them.

Any gaps in the ships crew? XD

ShadowHounder

c1.jpg

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Anyone here ever watch a tv show from the late 90s called seven days? It was about this guy named Frank who worked for this top secret government organization who used alien tech from the Roswell crash to build a time machine capablenof sending Frank seven daya into the past. He would either go back and have seven days to prevent some big disaster or they'd have seven days to figure out what happened before it is too late to send him back. It was a fun show. Frank was a cool character, had a cool scifi element. Lasted three seasons. Miss that show. They should remake it...

Dahlexpert

Anyone here ever watch a tv show from the late 90s called seven days? It was about this guy named Frank who worked for this top secret government organization who used alien tech from the Roswell crash to build a time machine capablenof sending Frank seven daya into the past. He would either go back and have seven days to prevent some big disaster or they'd have seven days to figure out what happened before it is too late to send him back. It was a fun show. Frank was a cool character, had a cool scifi element. Lasted three seasons. Miss that show. They should remake it...

No I haven’t seen it, but if they did remake it it wouldn’t be the same.

ShadowHounder

I want my Firefly remake XD

ShadowHounder

So... who here wants to help me figure out what to attempt drawing? I've got a few ideas... but I'm too indecisive for that XD

The options I have so far are:
A human swordsman with demonic powers
A flame witch
A brawler like combatant from a darker point in time (modern with magic involved)