Starstream Think Tank

Black0ut

Me: Presents a kind, innocent and curious girl with a "tragic" backstory and unique ability.

Everyone else: I WANNA SEE HER FIGHT!

I see how it is now :p
Well, she does have a unique fighting style... and I suspect she's made up of nanobytes, but she's utterly adorable. She'd be adorable still while killing enemies.

BMPixy

Unique fighting style? You don't even know how she fights XD
But it will define something about her, most certainly. Will her style reflect her outward nature, or hint at a true, inner self? A fight is a nonverbal conversation - what does Miss 87 have to say? How does she say it? And where there are questions, there are those curious to answer them.

ShadowHounder

But it will define something about her, most certainly. Will her style reflect her outward nature, or hint at a true, inner self? A fight is a nonverbal conversation - what does Miss 87 have to say? How does she say it? And where there are questions, there are those curious to answer them.
God dammit you're right... if I chose to not have her fight you guys would get up in my grill until I had her in one XD

ShadowHounder

I have ideas for a story I've been wanting to write, but I'm not sure if I want to A: make it a solo work or an RP and B: how exactly to explore/present the idea

Lyte

I have ideas for a story I've been wanting to write, but I'm not sure if I want to A: make it a solo work or an RP and B: how exactly to explore/present the idea
The answer is simple. If you cannot even answer your B question you immediately invalidate question A. Spend time focusing on B. As for making it an RP, you can trh but everyone seems to have their time invested in Starstream.

ShadowHounder

The answer is simple. If you cannot even answer your B question you immediately invalidate question A. Spend time focusing on B. As for making it an RP, you can trh but everyone seems to have their time invested in Starstream.
I figured if it was going to be a RP, it would be after Starstream.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Can I just say that i'm gonna miss Terra Dorra, for a lot of reasons. But mostly because it's the first time I personally added something major to the story, that became so big it was it's own side plot and tangled with the main story. I'm gonna miss Alice, Crixus and the rest of my Norscans.
Here here. Same. Perhaps it will be back some day.

Insane Darkness

Can I just say that i'm gonna miss Terra Dorra, for a lot of reasons. But mostly because it's the first time I personally added something major to the story, that became so big it was it's own side plot and tangled with the main story. I'm gonna miss Alice, Crixus and the rest of my Norscans.
I only have two asshole characters because of my one lovable asshole character, Faith. A total brat she may be, she was still one of my favorite characters to write for.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
hOe4bpU.png