Starstream Think Tank

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
lS8DZei.jpg

DarkGemini24601

Huh, Gamigon didn't ping me. Reminder @ZombieSplitter53 when you do post the thread, I'd like to at least try and keep posts chronological. I have a timeline for my collabs thus far. People that have collabed me, let me know what collabs you have that preceded yours with me in PMs. For instance, I know that Blisk met JJ before Kaz - and that Kaz met JJ before he did by extension thanks to a comment Blisk made - so I'd post Kaz meeting JJ, then let him post Blisk meeting her, then our collab.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
You guys have been doing a wonderful job with these intro collabs. They're great so far as I've seen.

I'm making a note hear; "Huge Success". ♫ It's hard to overstate my satisfaction.♫

Seriously, it is a bit intimidating. I just hope the RP can live up to everyone's expectations...

download.jpeg.jpg

DarkGemini24601

You guys have been doing a wonderful job with these intro collabs. They're great so far as I've seen.

I'm making a note hear; "Huge Success". ♫ It's hard to overstate my satisfaction.♫

Seriously, it is a bit intimidating. I just hope the RP can live up to everyone's expectations...

View attachment 1573
Don't worry too much about it. We're doing this for fun, nothing more. The character design I've gotten to do has already been worth it on its own.

My timeline is nearly complete, I believe. I just need to talk to Frost, Shadow, and Blackout a bit when they're online next to fill in the gaps.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Don't worry too much about it. We're doing this for fun, nothing more. The character design I've gotten to do has already been worth it on its own.

My timeline is nearly complete, I believe. I just need to talk to Frost, Shadow, and Blackout a bit when they're online next to fill in the gaps.
Thank you!

k7UUEjK.gif

Taxor_the_First

So... who is going to see Pokemon: Detective Pikachu a week from Friday? Be honest.

...no? Only me?
On Friday? Probably not, but I will at some point. I only tend to watch movies with friends. But that's one we've all been hyping up. Even if it's shit, we'll enjoy it at this point.

I have two of those documented.
One of which is mine.

ShadowHounder

So... due to issues involving missed collabs and constant apologizing... I have officially established that anyone who wants to collab with me HAS to do it via convo.

My schedule is way too bullshit filled to even try and make it to a doc... much less be able to say when I have to go. Hell... I'm not even able to log on to this piece of shit my dad calls a "computer" between the hours of 3pm and 9am... so, just to make sure I can actually finish a collab... tell me who all the two of us are working with and who's going to start off so that we can just set up a convo and not have to deal with any more bullshit than we have to already.