Starstream Think Tank

BMPixy

I give you the Vizcarra siblings!

Hmm, a miner with an exo-suit with a penchant for reliability and the ability to manifest drills?
latest

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Watching this Kickstarter is surprisingly enjoyable, keeping an eye on it and checking every so often to see how much the numbers have risen. Come on and support it if you have the dosh and/or any interest in Bloodborne. We are less then $3,000 away from the next stretch goal, which will net us a new enemy, the Large Huntsman.

70b0a9f90a369f1db9b5dadb412c03cc_original.png

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Watching this Kickstarter is surprisingly enjoyable, keeping an eye on it and checking every so often to see how much the numbers have risen. Come on and support it if you have the dosh and/or any interest in Bloodborne. We are less then $3,000 away from the next stretch goal, which will net us a new enemy, the Large Huntsman.

View attachment 1564
Yay! It finally got past 1.6 million! And with it comes the Large Huntsman! But now I am even more excited for the next stretch goal, a hefty $150,000 away for the Giant Lost Children. Not reaching them anytime soon, but maybe by the end of tomorrow... maybe... perhaps...?
e12bd4ab282bffc3edf833f1897524b6_original.png

DarkGemini24601

Ah man, I've been fuckin' killing it recently! Five collabs and two solos over the past two weeks totaling close to twenty thousand words. I'm probably going to be saying this a helluva lot, but goddamn does it feel good to be back. Now, I wonder how far I can push this...
Not quite that high, but I'm sitting at 17418 words and rising. No actual solos unless you count a two-page intro thing. Feelsgoodman.

Insane Darkness

Ah man, I've been fuckin' killing it recently! Five collabs and two solos over the past two weeks totaling close to twenty thousand words. I'm probably going to be saying this a helluva lot, but goddamn does it feel good to be back. Now, I wonder how far I can push this...
Not quite that high, but I'm sitting at 17418 words and rising. No actual solos unless you count a two-page intro thing. Feelsgoodman.
I don't think I'm anywhere close to that, but I'd love to join you both. ;-;