Starstream Think Tank

Dahlexpert

So Zombie just posted the big Norsca battle, which I loved how he titled it end of an Era. Which to me is this was the first time I did a villain faction, that started out as evil and turned morally gray. So if you guys do have time please read it, and the prologue if you have time.

Lyte

So Zombie just posted the big Norsca battle, which I loved how he titled it end of an Era. Which to me is this was the first time I did a villain faction, that started out as evil and turned morally gray. So if you guys do have time please read it, and the prologue if you have time.
You're faction was shit.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
We've got snow again! Yay! I totally missed it and am in no way being sarcastic. :( Don't let the frowny face fool you. It lies.

So how is everyone today? I think we have all of the biographies we're going to get. Not a bad lot. That means we can start soon, though I have naturally already started with most if not all of you. Maybe next week, though it looks like it'll be a busy week for me. If not, the following week for sure.

Dahlexpert

We've got snow again! Yay! I totally missed it and am in no way being sarcastic. :( Don't let the frowny face fool you. It lies.

So how is everyone today? I think we have all of the biographies we're going to get. Not a bad lot. That means we can start soon, though I have naturally already started with most if not all of you. Maybe next week, though it looks like it'll be a busy week for me. If not, the following week for sure.

Woo yeah!

DarkGemini24601

That means we can start soon, though I have naturally already started with most if not all of you. Maybe next week, though it looks like it'll be a busy week for me. If not, the following week for sure.
Something to note regarding that: I know for a fact that people like myself have a particular chronological order in mind for each character's initial interactions. What that means is that before the thread goes live, we should communicate on that to ensure the total order makes sense - and avoid situations like say Kazane referencing meeting someone she hasn't met yet, or that person mentioning meeting her before their meeting post goes up.