Starstream Think Tank

ShadowHounder

Honestly? Guilty Gear Xrd had Dlc and Patch support for several years after it's release. DBFZ will be kicking around for a long time yet.
The difference there is Arc systems made Guitly Gear... Bandai Namco's contract requires they make a new DBZ game every year... Which would likely result in them having to drop support early.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Anyone still watching my Pokemon Nuzlocke? I finally got past the epusides with all of the annoying sound problems. Noticed only two likes per episode, one of which is my own, so... only one person is liking my videos...

ShadowHounder

Views are pretty low too. Besides, likes... give me a warm, fuzzy feeling in my belly, you know?
And also gives you a depressed feeling when you look at a low like count... Plus you are a small content creator, so you should lower your expectations a little in order to avoid this disappointment you are expressing.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
But people are watching you, it’s not much but it’s better then nothing.
Not really. I have hundreds of videos that have zero views. And even the recent ones only have one or two meaning they obviously aren't interesting. Shadow is right. My expectations should probably be so low at this point that they are hugging the ground.

ShadowHounder

Not really. I have hundreds of videos that have zero views. And even the recent ones only have one or two meaning they obviously aren't interesting. Shadow is right. My expectations should probably be so low at this point that they are hugging the ground.
You can still have expectations for the future and set goals... But don't allow them to run your life. Being a content creator takes a lot of time and dedications