Starstream Think Tank

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
I'd be more vocal, but you know how it is; you miss one reply to the Think Tank and suddenly you've missed a week. How is everyone?

I'm tired to be honest, but I'll live. I took advantage of an end of the year sale on the PSN and got Flow, Flower, Journey, Bound, and SOMA all for around $20. Look forward to let's playing them blind. They've been on my wish list for a while and I'm glad I finally got them, especially Journey.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Oh, and playing Red Dead Redemption 2 in addition to the games I'm LPing. It is a great game, even if I'm late to the party. Had to wait for it to go on sale. Surprisingly relaxing, though sometimes I relax to much and I'm unprepared for an ambush that results in me dying, losing money and any pelts I had collected...

ShadowHounder

Oh, and playing Red Dead Redemption 2 in addition to the games I'm LPing. It is a great game, even if I'm late to the party. Had to wait for it to go on sale. Surprisingly relaxing, though sometimes I relax to much and I'm unprepared for an ambush that results in me dying, losing money and any pelts I had collected...
From what I heard, the online/multiplayer was the only real problem with it (something about glitchy messes and pay to win bullshit)

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
So how is everyone doing? I'm bored as shit at work, contemplating bashing my head as hard as I can into a concrete wall if anyone is curious.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Anyone want to play Monopoly? Risk? I'm pretty good at Risk. Stratego tourney?

Go out for a drink? My treat. No? Hit up a Chinese Buffet?

Black0ut

So, you all are family, so... I was in the hospital because I gained too much weight (This was not caused by eating too much.), going from 250 lbs, to 290 something in about a week and a half. But I'm getting out soon.

Apologies for abandoning any collabs I had with you all for a day.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
So, you all are family, so... I was in the hospital because I gained too much weight (This was not caused by eating too much.), going from 250 lbs, to 290 something in about a week and a half. But I'm getting out soon.

I'm so sorry. I know how it feels to be overweight (I actually weigh more), but I was never hospitalized for it. What happened? Depression?

Dahlexpert

How the hell do you gain forty pounds in a week?!

Black0ut

I'm so sorry. I know how it feels to be overweight (I actually weigh more), but I was never hospitalized for it. What happened? Depression?

So I got this disease called Minimum Change Disease. What it does is that protein, one of the building blocks of your body, was being lost instead of the typical large amounts of sodium. So I gained weight. Only problem: this disease is not a benign one. It can stop my heart, or strain my lungs, if my body can't shed the weight. And it's rare for my age, happening usually in teens or old folk.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
So I got this disease called Minimum Change Disease. What it does is that protein, one of the building blocks of your body, was being lost instead of the typical large amounts of sodium. So I gained weight. Only problem: this disease is not a benign one. It can stop my heart, or strain my lungs, if my body can't shed the weight. And it's rare for my age, happening usually in teens or old folk.
I'm so sorry...

ShadowHounder

So, essentially your muscles are getting replaced with fat... Bloody hell genetics are fucked sometimes :/