Starstream Think Tank

DarkGemini24601

To the people asking me for collabs, coordinated response here. I'll get around to replying to you individually later,, just... haven't been in a great place, sleep deprived and such.

DarkGemini24601

Alright, I've shotgunned responses to the many collab offers I've received over the past month in total. That does mean that getting to all of them will be a process, but I know you're all patient by now so I'm not worried about it.

ShadowHounder

When you want to post all of your collabs but you forgot the order in which you started them...

I've oof'd big time here ;-;

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
I had to get some cones I set up on the roof of the garage yesterday and bring them down because Old Joe (my Tues and Wen partner) can't do anything. The only cart I could find was too big for the garage elevator though. So I had to push the cart up all the ramps to the roof, get all the cones, and push the cart all the way back down. I missed my break, I missed ten minutes of my lunch, and now my shirt is LITERALLY soaked with sweat. I am tired of having to do all the work because that old man can't do a damn thing. The only reason I'm not more mad then I am is because there was leftover chips and diet soda downstairs from the party so I ate and drank that. But it has been half an hour and I'm still soaked, and probably will be for the next 4 hours!

DarkGemini24601

Another general message: People I started collabs with yesterday, I'm just gonna wait until tomorrow to continue them. Had an unfortunate series of events that's left me exhausted.