Starstream Think Tank

Dahlexpert

While Tax and I are both awake, we're going to go ahead and post our two collabs. The floodgates can open after that, so we're not plodding along anymore.

71759199.jpg

ShadowHounder

Well... Since posts are about done for the opening bit... What are first impressions on Elisa as a whole? (Now that everyone can read everything and not just their respective collab with her)

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Saw Aladdin the other day with my nephew. Was good. Still like the original better, but it was good. Changed just enough to make it worth watching while staying faithful to the original's story.

Some people say that these movies largely exist to change things in response to the complaints of critics and internet people looking at the originals and saying 'that doesn't make sense', and after seeing this movie... I'd have to agree with that belief. They changed a lot of small things that actually bothered me in the original, but they were good changes. Not like Beauty and the Beast... those were bad changes...

...I didn't like the live action Beauty and the Beast... was bad...

Last edited:

ShadowHounder

Saw Aladdin the other day with my nephew. Was good. Still like the original better, but it was good. Changed just enough to make it worth watching while staying faithful to the original's story.

Some people say that these movies largely exist to change things in response to the complaints of critics and internet people looking at the originals and saying 'that doesn't make sense', and after seeing this movie... I'd have to agree with that belief. They changed a lot of small things that actually bothered me in the original, but they were good changes. Not like Beauty and the Beast... those were bad changes...

...I didn't like the live action Beauty and the Beast... was bad...
So why a Live Action movie when they can redo the animation (remaster it like the game companies do all the time). I feel like the live action part was pointless if they wanted to enhance/fix the story :/

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
So why a Live Action movie when they can redo the animation (remaster it like the game companies do all the time). I feel like the live action part was pointless if they wanted to enhance/fix the story :/
To hide the fact that they are trying to fix it with this facade of "oh no, we are doing this cool live action retelling... really!"

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Sorry... probably no collab from me today. 8 hour shift turned into a 12 hour shift... then a 16 hour one, then back to an 8, and now a 12, possibly 16, hour shift again.

...I wanna go home...

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Sorry... probably no collab from me today. 8 hour shift turned into a 12 hour shift... then a 16 hour one, then back to an 8, and now a 12, possibly 16, hour shift again.

...I wanna go home...
And she just called to say she is on her way, so making it 14.5 hours... assuming she gets here reasonably quick.
1780ee_c075d25736094bc58ece57d208f6eba1.jpg_srz_2660_1934_85_22_0.50_1.20_0.00-1280x931.jpg

ShadowHounder

So... I just battled with the bullshit that is copy and paste on mobile to get this collab out for ya all... Hope you all enjoy it, in the meantime...

Impatience Intensifies

ShadowHounder

Oh... I just realized I went extreme ham and have a bunch of collab that need to come out already... time to attempt to coordinate this hell I've thrown myself in.