Starstream Think Tank

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
So how is everyone doing today. The voices in my tell me I'm doing great! Or is that the red bull? No... no, the voices in my say it's me.

Got another collab with Shadow and another with Dahl to go up when the backlog is finished, and soon one with Frosty.

Also my arm hurts... and I'm tired... and I have a huge medical bill weighing heavily on my mind... and I don't want to work today and am only an hour in... but the voices... they say it is a-okay.

Anyone excited for E3 in a couple weeks?! We might actually get a release date for the FFVII remake! Haha... HAHAHAHA! I am not going stir crazy because the game was announced over 4 years ago and we have barely heard anything! I am jot anxious because that trailer a few weeks ago looked great and I want more!

Incidentally... has anyone here even played the original FFVII or... just me? Because you can get it on PS1, PC, PS3, PSP, PS Vita, Switch, and a really good version on PS4. Please play it. It's my favorite game and I never have anyone to talk about it with...

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

So how is everyone doing today. The voices in my tell me I'm doing great! Or is that the red bull? No... no, the voices in my say it's me.

Got another collab with Shadow and another with Dahl to go up when the backlog is finished, and soon one with Frosty.

Also my arm hurts... and I'm tired... and I have a huge medical bill weighing heavily on my mind... and I don't want to work today and am only an hour in... but the voices... they say it is a-okay.

Anyone excited for E3 in a couple weeks?! We might actually get a release date for the FFVII remake! Haha... HAHAHAHA! I am not going stir crazy because the game was announced over 4 years ago and we have barely heard anything! I am jot anxious because that trailer a few weeks ago looked great and I want more!

Incidentally... has anyone here even played the original FFVII or... just me? Because you can get it on PS1, PC, PS3, PSP, PS Vita, Switch, and a really good version on PS4. Please play it. It's my favorite game and I never have anyone to talk about it with...

I currently have the original FF7 on steam. I bought it because of you actually. Oh boy did those visuals not age well though, if I squint it kinda looks like a lego game. :p

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
XD

Maybe just how to best Ruby Weapon
Start with two players dead and cast Phoenix as soon as he buries his claws. (He'll do it automatically if you have two dead characters, otherwise he'll be immune to damage and cast whirlpool to automatically eliminate one or two characters).

Heal. Have one player cast W-Summon Hades/Knight of the Round. (Hades is needed to paralyze him as he'll counter the knights with Ultima)

Have the other two characters do the same or cast mimic to do the same. Repeat until he dies, recovering MP as needed. (Expect to sit through the long KotR animation for 30-45 minutes)

Dahlexpert

Anyone see Aladdin or Brightburn yet? I'm debating over which one I want to take my nephew to see tomorrow.

No I haven't but I heard that the Aladdin movie is surprisingly good, despite all the doubt the trailers have done for it. And brightburn If you wanna see what would happen if superman was treated like a normal kid, and lost his mind a little bit.

ShadowHounder

Never played ff7 and don't plan to anytime soon (limited budget and other higher priority games) however I enjoyed the living hell outta Team Four Star's ff7 Machinabridged series

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
"Four guys... At a minimum... In any position."
short_fuse___by_drawcuia_d9gvd1l-pre.png

DarkGemini24601

While Tax and I are both awake, we're going to go ahead and post our two collabs. The floodgates can open after that, so we're not plodding along anymore.