X-COM/XSDF RP THINK TANK (part3)

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Oh my goodness... Don't ask how I found this but I swear this is a movie made for @ZombieSplitter53
Hmm...

Pros:
Looks interesting.
I like dark comedies.
Fairly original idea.

Cons:
Ryan Reynolds.
Why are cats always the evil ones in these things?
Ryan Reynolds.

Might give it a look see. Of course... not sure what you're trying to imply about me. I'd just like to point out that my cats have never told me to kill anyone.

...granted, Chichi told me to punch someone in the face the other day, but I didn't do it, so it doesn't count.

DarkGemini24601

1402031111340.png

SUGOI!!!!
Oh man that is my jam. I often imagine my characters questioning things like that on the eve of battle, so Artanis's conversation with that veteran struck all the right chords. And whether or not it was costcutting I liked the animation style they went with.

MarineAvenger

Operator 21O
Staff member
Hmm...

Pros:
Looks interesting.
I like dark comedies.
Fairly original idea.

Cons:
Ryan Reynolds.
Why are cats always the evil ones in these things?
Ryan Reynolds.

Might give it a look see. Of course... not sure what you're trying to imply about me. I'd just like to point out that my cats have never told me to kill anyone.

...granted, Chichi told me to punch someone in the face the other day, but I didn't do it, so it doesn't count.
Not saying anything about you, just knew you like dark humor and cats... Totally not a warning to everyone that someone named Zombie will tie you up and slowly eviscerate you, eating your liver and riding your body like some sort of meat tabagon... All on the whims of a cat... Totally not saying that...

DarkGemini24601

Not saying anything about you, just knew you like dark humor and cats... Totally not a warning to everyone that someone named Zombie will tie you up and slowly eviscerate you, eating your liver and riding your body like some sort of meat tabagon... All on the whims of a cat... Totally not saying that...
Toboggan. TOBOGGAN.

Alzdude28

NO! We had to deal with half a season of that fucking cockney from Frost's character, Mary... never again!!!

(Calm down Frost, I am joking... mostly.)
Well if this is it, old boy, I hope you don't mind if I go out speaking the King's.

(Fifty spacebucks to the first person to spot the reference.)