X-COM/XSDF RP THINK TANK (part3)

DarkGemini24601

Due to being on mobile, I can't post an image showing how wrong you are, but I can link to the site that I found it on: http://www.ablemesh.co.uk/thoughtsinconvenienttruth.html

Afaik, I don't really see any groups besides your token crazies pushing for that kinda thing. Science can, in an area the size of the city I live in, produce enough solar energy for the entire US. The issue is that big oil doesn't want that, and they use their lobbyists to prevent funding for that.
First piece of info:

>Al Gore
>I'll just file this away neutrally...

Second I can definetly get behind you on. Fuck lobbying and anything that gives corporations more power (which is what the TPP is trying to do), and work on functional alt power.

Update me on something im interested in: Have they found a good alt energy car yet? Last I heard solar cars arent a great idea due to fragile panels.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
I'm not one for politics, so I've honestly skimmed over a lot here. But... If I may cut in with something XCOM-y...

I enjoyed the last video.:oops: Happy to see Ayame actually get a kill, and I like the combination of Ayame, Anna, and Xiefeng.:)

DarkGemini24601

I'm not one for politics, so I've honestly skimmed over a lot here. But... If I may cut in with something XCOM-y...

I enjoyed the last video.:oops: Happy to see Ayame actually get a kill, and I like the combination of Ayame, Anna, and Xiefeng.:)
Ayame nearly failed me utterly there, but she redeemed herself in the end.

Having 2 more snipers than any other class makes me a little mad though. Likely Grazia wont see much action because of that unless I MEC my excess classes oncd its safe to actually go after MELD.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member

Having 2 more snipers than any other class makes me a little mad though. Likely Grazia wont see much action because of that unless I MEC my excess classes oncd its safe to actually go after MELD.
Glad you're giving her more of a chance then Odd did.

BMPixy

Also, since we're on this topic now, a couple of notes I made while I was watching the mission:
  • It's pronounced Fullk, not Foul-k. Just FYI.
  • Learn a few more of the hotkeys. Q and E are your best friends (they rotate the camera), and Esc will get you out of any pickle (can't count how many times I misclicked the cancel button and accidentally fired a rocket at my sniper).
  • After each video, make sure to scribble down anything you planned on doing later. Ensures you don't forget anything.

DarkGemini24601

How much does the capture stuff you use cost, Gem?
OBS (Open Broadcaster Software) costs nothing. And I edited my videos with a program thats free on microsoft computers (though you could upload raw videos if yoy dont have windows movie maker).

Had to register my phone mumber to get videos longer than 15 minutes (goddamnd google data collection).

Tess is fine.
Got it.

Also, since we're on this topic now, a couple of notes I made while I was watching the mission:
  • It's pronounced Fullk, not Foul-k. Just FYI.
  • Learn a few more of the hotkeys. Q and E are your best friends (they rotate the camera), and Esc will get you out of any pickle (can't count how many times I misclicked the cancel button and accidentally fired a rocket at my sniper).
  • After each video, make sure to scribble down anything you planned on doing later. Ensures you don't forget anything.
See, I can learn to pronounce names correctly now that you have to hear me say them! Thank you for the advice.

MarineAvenger

Operator 21O
Staff member
OBS (Open Broadcaster Software) costs nothing. And I edited my videos with a program thats free on microsoft computers (though you could upload raw videos if yoy dont have windows movie maker).

Had to register my phone mumber to get videos longer than 15 minutes (goddamnd google data collection).

Got it.

See, I can learn to pronounce names correctly now that you have to hear me say them! Thank you for the advice.
Maybe I should request you make that Eygptian engineer with the long ass name you gave me to command and see you try and pronounce that shit

PrismaCube

1402031111340.png

SUGOI!!!!

Last edited: