X-COM/XSDF RP THINK TANK (part3)

Zain Shah

Hi friends,
I've been away from the website for the past week because I was trying to find a way to say what I'm going to say so here goes:

In the past week, I wrote a pretty shit post that I was just not proud of and I realised that I just don't have the time after my new part time job, going away from home every few months and all of the other things in my life. I tried to find the nicest way to say this to avoid people getting mad at me and I don't blame you because I'm mad at myself that I started this and am once again not going to finish. I've been trying for the past month but I've always felt bad that all of you release really good content and I just can't with my schedule. I want to say this now before the story progresses. This isn't goodbye but I'll be a lot less active and for that reason I will be killing off Alexandros in my next post to try and reach a logical conclusion instead of not giving my character a proper send off like last season.

I didn't want to leave things on a sour note with any of you which is why I chose to write this post .

PS Thank you to @DarkGemini24601 and @ZombieSplitter53 for tolerating me for the last few weeks whilst I was away. Also, I want to apologise to @DarkGemini24601, @Alzdude28, @Adrammalech and @Taxor_the_First with whom I had collabs and unfortunately those relationships will not go anywhere.

DarkGemini24601

Hi friends,
I've been away from the website for the past week because I was trying to find a way to say what I'm going to say so here goes:

In the past week, I wrote a pretty shit post that I was just not proud of and I realised that I just don't have the time after my new part time job, going away from home every few months and all of the other things in my life. I tried to find the nicest way to say this to avoid people getting mad at me and I don't blame you because I'm mad at myself that I started this and am once again not going to finish. I've been trying for the past month but I've always felt bad that all of you release really good content and I just can't with my schedule. I want to say this now before the story progresses. This isn't goodbye but I'll be a lot less active and for that reason I will be killing off Alexandros in my next post to try and reach a logical conclusion instead of not giving my character a proper send off like last season.

I didn't want to leave things on a sour note with any of you which is why I chose to write this post .

PS Thank you to @DarkGemini24601 and @ZombieSplitter53 for tolerating me for the last few weeks whilst I was away. Also, I want to apologise to @DarkGemini24601, @Alzdude28, @Adrammalech and @Taxor_the_First with whom I had collabs and unfortunately those relationships will not go anywhere.
Not upset in the slightest, and thank you for being honest. It's tempting to make excuses and the like, but you had the courage to admit you just weren't able to keep up.

Frostlich1228

Hey guys, I know this has nothing to do with anything, but it's hilarious and I thought it would brighten your day up a little. :)

MarineAvenger

Operator 21O
Staff member
Just got done watching a couple of anime series I have been meaning to finish (The haitus has given me ample time, and the fact I swear I am slowly getting sick makes me extremely lazy also contributes), and I must say, I hate this empty and sad feeling after every time I finish a series damn it XD Seriously, it always happens... good thing my crunchyroll queue is big, hopefully I will find something to fill the gap [;_;]

Alzdude28

Just got done watching a couple of anime series I have been meaning to finish (The haitus has given me ample time, and the fact I swear I am slowly getting sick makes me extremely lazy also contributes), and I must say, I hate this empty and sad feeling after every time I finish a series damn it XD Seriously, it always happens... good thing my crunchyroll queue is big, hopefully I will find something to fill the gap [;_;]

I know that feeling well... I get it with books too.

Adrammalech

So in between soul crushing finals work, I've been playing Magic. One card keeps reminding me of some friends of ours, if they looked a little more youthful maybe...

Image.ashx

DarkGemini24601

Well, guys, so far I've got three collabs for you when the hiatus ends. :D

Gunna be a lot of reading. :3
Okay, speaking of that...

I get back mid saturday. So the hiatus will be lifted that morning and I can read all of the stuff that's been produced as road trip material. Hopefully.

Then I have three real days before leaving early wednesday. That means either Sunday, Monday, or Tuesday I need @MarineAvenger @Dahlexpert and @BMPixy for a mission. I'll be powering it out as either an important task or a distraction if we do indeed have to put down my 16-yr-old beagle. (You already sort of know his name if you remember Thomas Burrick, whose first name is the formal version of "Tommy".)

DarkGemini24601

From wednesday until I get back again hiatus will resume. Hopefully we can get to Forseti by the end of summer but I make no promises.

Dahlexpert

Okay, speaking of that...

I get back mid saturday. So the hiatus will be lifted that morning and I can read all of the stuff that's been produced as road trip material. Hopefully.

Then I have three real days before leaving early wednesday. That means either Sunday, Monday, or Tuesday I need @MarineAvenger @Dahlexpert and @BMPixy for a mission. I'll be powering it out as either an important task or a distraction if we do indeed have to put down my 16-yr-old beagle. (You already sort of know his name if you remember Thomas Burrick, whose first name is the formal version of "Tommy".)

I'm free Tuesday, but the way things have been going at my job I will be free at around 5:00 or so.

Adrammalech

I'll be powering it out as either an important task or a distraction if we do indeed have to put down my 16-yr-old beagle. (You already sort of know his name if you remember Thomas Burrick, whose first name is the formal version of "Tommy".)

Sorry to hear about that :( I have a 15-year-old dog myself. I still don't know the key to making that phase easier, but I know how it feels if you needed someone to talk to about it sometime.

DarkGemini24601

Realy random, but just so no number crunchers are confused, the "fire rocket" ability that grants any type of rocket, and does NOT give a dexterity penalty like extra rockets. This goes for any extra missiles granted by training; dex penalties are only incurred by items in gear slots that note a penalty.