X-COM/XSDF RP THINK TANK (part3)

MarineAvenger

Operator 21O
Staff member
And yes, I already have ideas for XCOM2: Liberation of Terra. (Or something to that effect.) This only increases my hype for a RP that's at least 6 months Away. Sigh... i do this to myself, but so be it.
59969557.jpg

DarkGemini24601

Something of note about XCOM2 is that we'll probabky have to select a contient or two for new recruits to come from, simply due to having to stay stealthy. Probably North America and Europe. Anyone else can either be from a foriegn family that was on vacation when the invasion started and couldn't get home, or was with us the past 20 yrs on the run.

Last tidbit makes sense for a reason: alien propoganda. They could probably only indoctrinate 25 or younger people into believing the almiuns came peacefully and all that nonsense, sort of do the same with 26-35 yr olds in seperate megacities, and either keep 36+ people seperate or otherwise enslave, experiment, or exterminate them.

Yes. The aliens probably slaughter old people. Its dark.

PrismaCube

In the heart of Köln (Cologne), our ground team finds the remains of an old convention center. It seems to have been the base of operations for another counter-alien force called GAMES-COM. Despite a surprising lack of weaponary remaining at the site, we managed to find some useable salvage.

Oh haha firaxis xD

Taxor_the_First

Nah, The Overseer was a pain in the alien's side so after XCOM fell they tracked him down and killed him, probably. Though someone else might take up the mante alongisde XCOM in 2039.
Yeah probs. I was just avin a kek, don't worry. At this point im not even sure if ill bring him back. I've got a few more serious, more concrete plans...

... but first, we fight pirates. Got quite some time to work that stuff out.